Y/n takeover part 4

The song played in the airship that Asher and Calista are in btw

————————————————————

-Y/n academy-

Aurora and Nathan were fighting the Y/ns, until they spotted Chloe.

"Both of you! Stop! Look inside your heart! You don't have to do this! You can be a good person!" Chloe said.

(Aurora) "Chloe, it's best if you leave this school. Your principal is taking over the city and you're just here watching it."

(Chloe) "it's Y/n now! Chloe is gone!"

(Nathan) *sigh* "listen Chloe. Look around you. It is a cult like school with white and blonde girls. Plus, you're not even quirky, you're just weird."

Chloe came to realisation and her eyes turned back to normal. She then looked around and looked at Nathan and Aurora.

(Chloe) "what the fuck happened?"

(Aurora) "you got turned into a Y/n. But don't worry. You're back to normal now."

(Chloe) "don't tell me my room is..."

(Nathan) "I'm really sorry."

(Chloe) "well shit."

They then continued to fight the Y/n's like their lives depended on it.

If you didn't know, Chloe is a figure skater and she always carries ice skates with her. So um rip to the Y/ns. Chloe bout to do some murder.

~~~~

(Chloe) "okay I'm done! Sorry, I was feeling silly!"

Nathan and Aurora looked traumatised. They didn't know ice skates could result in many deaths.

(Aurora) "let's get out of here before we get caught..."

As Nathan and Aurora ran out, Chloe was skipping while smiling with the ice skates in her bag.

-airship one-

(Somni) "this song is hurting my fucking ears."

(Milo) "Somni-"

(Somni) "I feel bad for Rachel Platten."

(Milo) "uhh Somni-"

(Somni) "you're a really good friend Milo. I wouldn't mind talking with you more often."

(Milo) "thank you but we're surrounded by Y/ns."

(Somni) "oh"

They both began to fight the Y/ns. Milo threw them as Somni attacked them. A Y/n somehow managed to get thrown out the window.

~~~~

(Somni)*panting* "finally, they're all defeated."

(Milo) *lying on the ground* "I hope stuff like this never happens again."

Apparently, Chloe when she was a Y/n talked about Milo and his past so the Y/n's brought them up as they were fighting but Milo just picked them up and threw them.

(Somni) "don't jinx it. I really wanna go home and lay on my bed."

-airship two-

(Vincent) "okay Aneira, you ready?"

(Aneira) "who said I wasn't ready?"

They began fighting the Y/ns. They all heard about Aneira and hated her (for what reason bro).

As Vincent was fighting, he saw Aneira fighting them as if they were nothing. And looked pretty doing it.

He liked having Aneira as a friend. Which is probably a reason why the Y/n in the first chapter hated her.