Y/n x Bakugo full story

It was morning. And it's the first day of UA for Y/n. She pulled her 4'6 body out of bed.

She put on her uniform with ankle socks and converse high tops. She wore a knee length skirt because she didn't like showing her knees. (Same that's why I wear tights whenever I wear a skirt to school)

She grabs her lunch and bag and opens her front door and closes it as soon as she is outside, with her step mother throwing a beer bottle at her when she closed it.

As she is walking she was looking down at the ground, thinking about what would happen if her parents didn't die.

While she was lost in thoughts, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"GOD WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YA FUCKING BITCH!"

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so-so-so-so-sorry!"

The boy rolled his eyes and continued walking the same direction as Y/n.

Y/n realised that he's going to the same school as her. His blonde hair, his red orbs and his personality was everything she admired and loved.

~~~~

Y/n finally made it to the building. She checked that she is in class 1-A. She opened the door to realise that she was the first one there.

She took a seat at the far corner because she hated everyone (except her new crush of course).

Once everyone has arrived to class, the introductions began. Of course Y/n was chosen to go first.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my n-n-n-n-n-n-name i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-is Y/n. I-I-I-I-I-I h-h-h-h-h-h-h-ha-ha-ha-h-have 234 q-q-q-q-q-quirks. M-m-m-m-my m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-main quirk i-i-i-i-i-i-is h-h-h-h-h-h-h-ha-ha-ha-ha-harmony. It c-c-can d-d-d-defeat m-m-my o-o-o-o-o-o-o-opponent u-u-u-u-u-u-using m-m-m-m-m-m-my v-v-v-v-v-voice."

As soon as she finished, Y/n immediately sat down. Asui then introduced herself and Y/n already hated her.

After the introductions were finished, the lesson began.

~~~~

It was now PE. Y/n had to go against her crush, Bakugo. She wanted to show off her quirks to him on battlefield.

First she used her harmony quirk. It was powerful but she missed and Bakugo strikes an attack which made Y/n fall to the ground.

~~~~

Y/n won. Bakugo was mad but admitted that she was powerful. He decided to go and talk to her because he started to like her.

What he didn't know was that Y/n was singing so TERRIBL- I mean beautifully so he decided to wait until she was done.

Once she has finished singing fight song, Bakugo complimented her fighting skill.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank y-y-y-you Bakugo!"

The two started to hang out more often. As days passed by, they eventually fell in love more and more.

Y/n decided to confess her love to Bakugo because she couldn't wait any longer.

"B-B-B-B-B-B-Bakugo!"

"Yes Y/n?"

Y/n was about to do it. She finally had the confidence to.

"I-I-I-I-I-I l-l-l-l-l-l-love y-y-y-y-you s-s-s-s-so much Bakugo! I love love love you!"

Bakugo replied, "I love you too Y/n"

They kissed. Bakugo had to pick up Y/n because she was too short.

The LOV broke into the school and killed Y/n while they were kissing. As Bakugo was crying, they went back to their base.

Bakugo hasn't been the same since then. The only person that checks up on him is Kirishima.

Everyone went to Y/n's funeral. They were terribly upset about the young girl's death.

The end.