The alpha full story

Y/n felt depressed. She was very sad and very upset. She decided to go to the woods.

She put on an outfit to go to the woods.

She put on converse high tops and ran to the woods with earphones on, listening to fight song by Rachel Platten

~~~~

Y/n got lost in the woods. She wanted to get out but she couldn't.

She saw a wolf that was about to attack her. She screamed.

Then more wolves came. All of a sudden, a human like wolf saved her from them.

The wolves ran away in the same direction.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank y-y-y-y-y-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-you!"

The human wolf said nothing except for "Follow me." And Y/n did so.

They arrived at some mansion. The human wolf opened the door for her to let her in.

"My name is Jason and I am the alpha. What's your name?"

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my n-n-n-n-name i-i-i-is Y/n."

"Okay Y/n, you can explore the mansion but don't touch anything. Got that?"

"G-g-g-g-g-got t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that!"

Y/n walked around the mansion. She adored everything about it. She saw a grand piano in the corner of the dining room.

After exploring the whole thing, Jason showed Y/n in the room she will be sleeping in.

Y/n felt at home. Ever since her family died, she has never stopped stuttering. All she wants is someone to love (well then she can die)

But ever since she met Jason, she felt as if her world has been healed.

In the room next door, she could hear some wolves vibing to usseewa, but she doesn't like the person who sang it because she screams too much. (Like every excuse for Ado haters when they say they hate her)

She preferred Rachel Platten because unlike Ado, she makes good music in Y/n's perspective. (I fucking love Ado)

Y/n fell asleep in her elegant, luxurious and comfortable bed. She thought about the boy she met back in her old house when a demon broke in.

He had brown hair, brown orbs, a dark grey shirt and black trousers. But she didn't like the dirty blonde boy with sunglasses because she thought he was stealing him from her.

So she was glad that the sunglasses boy died. (Guess their names)

~~~~

Y/n woke up and dragged her 4'2 body to the bathroom. She hated waking up because of how comfortable the bed is in every morning and she had to leave it.

She brushed her beautiful white teeth in front of the shiny and clean mirror staring into her beautiful platinum baby blue orbs.

Once she finished brushing, she began to cry.

Back in school, her friends were all fake, two boys she had a crush on loved each other, everyone hated her and her whole family generation died.

She wishes her life was normal. Once she finished crying, she went back out to choose an outfit from the wardrobe.

She saw one and decided to wear it.

Y/n didn't like the outfit so she picked out another one

Much better Y/n thought to herself.

If Aneira and Calista had a daughter, she would most likely wear the first outfit she picked out.

Y/n went downstairs to eat breakfast. She loved how amazingly good the food was.

Once she finished, she went back to her room to read a book. The book was called Solitaire.

She was halfway through the book when Jason knocked on the door.

"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-come i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-in"

Jason opened the door. He said the most shocking thing ever to Y/n.

"Y/n, ever since you entered, I have been in love with you. I love you, I want you, I adore you, whatever you. I just want you to love me back."

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lo-lo-lo-lo-love y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-too!"

They kissed. Jason then left the room, smiling. Y/n went back to reading her book.

~~~~

It is now nighttime. Y/n put her pajamas on and went to sleep.

~~~~

Y/n died because Jason took her from her bed, cooked her and fed her to the wolves.

The end.