Nathan, Aurora and Chloe's backstory

The song is referring to pg 112 of icebreaker (I hate that book)

Anyways I'm going to do it like Ash, Aneira and Nicholas's backstory

————————————————————

Nathan Eskola. How do I even describe him. He's the only boy out of the triplets and only one with brown hair. They all have brown eyes.

Ever since he was eight years old, he loved to play ice hockey. Whenever he had the time, he would always do it.

But what stopped him was his parents. Their marriage was arranged and they always argued. But he was a still a happy person no matter what.

Till this day, they still argue. Maybe in another universe they could have a happy family.

But he still tries his best to be an amazing ice hockey player. But never in his life will he read a book about ice hockey romance. Especially ones recommended by that side of booktok.

To be honest, him and his sisters don't even look like triplets because of their heights. Seriously, Nathan 6'0 and Chloe is 5'0. And then there's Aurora.

Him and Tara were childhood friends who fell in love with each other. Tara may only be mentioned for now but she'll get more scenes later on in the book.

Although he has a happy puppy like personality, he hides the fact that his parents are not the best people to have.

He is one of the tallest players on his team. The shortest being 5'8 and the tallest being 6'6.

His parents divorced when he was 14 years old and his mum had custody of him and his sisters. She was caring but unfortunately died a year later.

————————————————————

Aurora Eskola. Probably the biggest Melanie Martinez fan to ever exist. Or at least in this book.

She has always been a fan of boxing. How did she get into boxing? Let me explain.

While her parents were arguing, she was watching tv. A show about boxing came on so the more she watched it, the more interested she got.

She won like more than ten gold medals and five silver medals from boxing matches she's ever done.

Unlike Nathan, she didn't really care about her parents arguing. Well she did but not a lot. She was just more focused on other things.

She met Summer when she was fourteen years old. They eventually fell in love with each other and started dating.

Aurora is the type of girl to look kind but would beat your arse up. She has blonde hair and brown eyes.

She has always wanted a friend who has a similar music taste to her. And that person was Milo.

Yay

————————————————————

Chloe Eskola. Her height makes her look younger than Nathan and Aurora. She is absolutely obsessed with roses.

Every perfume she has is rose scented. I think she likes roses. I don't know though maybe she likes tulips.

A horny Y/n brainwashed her into becoming one of them. Even the Y/ns thought that the homophobia was extreme but in reality, Chloe was trying to fit with the them.

Her favourite music group is Itzy and her favourite artist is Taylor Swift. Chloe is the type of person who tries too hard to fit in.

Okay bye bye