~ Four ~

Paige P.O.V

"So.... a kiss to the forehead huh?"  I make the comment as Nika closes the door to Alyssa's door gently after laying her down. Nika stays quiet but I can see the blush rising to her cheeks.

"I didn't think you guys were going to see that.." She mumbles back, clearly embarrassed as I put my arm around the girls shoulders making her glance at me.

"Hey you know we aren't going to say anything about it. It was cute though. And I think you two would be super cute together."

"I don't even know if she likes girls."

"Why don't you ask Maia about it?"

"Why don't you ask Alyssa about Maia?"

"Fair enough." I rub the back of my neck with my free hand. As Nika moves to push me off.

"Go shower P, you stink. And I want to shower too."

"Yes ma'am." I laugh, moving to head towards the bathroom that Maia had pointed me to earlier.

_____________

"Shit...." I mumble as I get out of the shower with some sweatpants and a gray sports bra on. I had forgotten my shirt in my backpack.

"Screw it." I mumble, drying my hair with the towel I was given before walking out of the bathroom and towards the living room where my bag was.

"Hey Paige, are you out? Can Nika get in y-" Maia pauses as we lock eyes, the shorter girls eyes drifting downwards as I smirk despite the flush I feel on my face.

"Like what you see pretty girl?"

"I uh... " Maia starts, eyes still trailing down my stomach before looking away with a cough.

Well there's the confirmation that she likes girls atleast.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Maia says before disappearing again, calling out to Nika. "Showers open Nika, you can get in!"

I laugh at the reaction, smiling at how cute the shorter girl was. Once I pull my Uconn basketball shirt over my head I pull out my phone, scrolling to the team group chat.

'BOW BOW BOW'

Yall down for a movie night tn? Maia invited the team to her and Alyssas apt.

AzziFazzi: Down, when?

Sweet Caroline: ^

MamaE: ^^

TheBestFreshie(KK): ^^^

I laugh as a chorus of '^^'s come in

Whenever, Nika and I are over here right now. I can send you guys the address.

*Sent Location*

AzziFazzi: You and Nika... Are with Maia and Alyssa...Alone? 👀

Tf is that supposed to mean?

AzziFazzi: Don't act like we don't see how you two eye fuck them during water breaks.