~ Twenty Five ~

November 8th, Tuesday

Paige P.O.V

Seeing Nika angry was never a good sign, but at this point I couldn't even try to control her because Who the Fuck were those two guys and what were they doing with our girls?

Maia was still getting over being sick, so her friendly and upbeat attitude with strangers was definitely not how it usually is, and I could see that in the side-eye she was giving the guys who were with them.

"We're taken. My friend's already told you that so fuck off." I register my girlfriends voice the closer I get to her, both Nika and I already having started a jog from the store we were in. I could see Alyssa's expression relax with relief when she saw Nika and Maia gave me a smile.

"So, are you two bothering our girlfriends? Is that what I'm hearing?" I ask, shooting a glare at the two men who look me up and down before laughing.

"They're gay?" One of the dudes says to his friend.

"Nah, they just haven't had that real good D yet, you feel me?"

"What, your two incher?" Maia pipes up before either Nika and I can speak up. Alyssa laughs as the men shoot daggers at Maia, a far contrast from the earlier looks of lust they were giving them earlier.

"Listen here you little bi-"

"Finish that sentence and I swear to God, I'm going to make it your last. Don't you ever fucking call my girlfriend anything out of her name, you got it?" I square up to the male in front of me, just now realizing he was a few inches shorter than both me and Nika as I smirk.

Nika stands in front of Alyssa, the Croatian whistling. "You've got Bueckers mad, wouldn't want to test that."

The man I'm staring at scowls at me before his friends pulls on his arm. "Kev, let's get out of here man. The last thing you want spreading around is us getting into it with some chicks."

"Yeah, not like they could really fight back if they wanted to. You're right, let's go." he scoffs, the two walking off. "Bye dykes."

Nika brushes past me at that, and even through my own anger I grab her shirt, Alyssa having launched forward to grab the angry woman's arm as well.

"Let me go, I want to teach them something." Nika growls out, before going into a full Croatian rant, assumingly swear words and other related threats judging by the way Alyssa's eyebrows raise at some of them.

"No, you're not about to risk getting in some social media drama, and at risk for your season that hasn't even started for those two little shits that aren't even worth it." Alyssa speaks, trying to pull Nika back towards her by her hand, the other barely moving.

"She's right twin, you know more than anyone here how I get. But we can't risk our own goals for that."

Nika sighs just moving back to her girlfriend, Alyssa taking her hand away seeing the other had calmed down slightly. Both of us having decided to keep the affection to a minimum outside considering none of us were ready for the social media presence that would worm it's way into our relationships the moment it got out, thankfully no one was around when that whole fiasco with those two dipshits occurred, and from the look of it, they didn't even seem to know who Nika and I were so, we should be fine.

"Are you guys alright?" Nika glances over at Maia before letting her eyes rest on Alyssa's form, the volleyball player taking her sunglasses off and letting them rest on her forehead, her eyes starting to get a bit better with the light sensitivity. I let my own eyes rest on Maia.