~ Twenty-Seven ~

November 16th

Maia's P.O.V

"So to zoom in I press this button?" I look over at Paige, both of us having arrived early to the gym so she could help me set up. My girlfiend holds my camera in her hands, the item looking much smaller in her palms then my own.

"Yeah.. here let me see it really quick?" I ask as I make my way over to her, the taller girl giving me the camera as I showed her where to out her hands.

"And say if you want to take a picture of someone's moving, rather than staying still. Click this button," I show her, "and the shot will be clearer."

She hums at my words, glancing at me before looking back at the camera.

"Let me take a picture of you setting up?"

I smile at the grin she shows me, already moving to put the camera up to her eyes.

"Let's see you work your magic love." I respond, going back to my tripods and lens bag. I also needed to get Azzi mic'd up for the day which was brought to my attention when said girl walked in the gym, early as well.

"Hey guys." Azzi waved, Paige snapping a quick picture od her before looking back at my camera, Azzi blinks.

"I just know that looks like shit." Azzi laughs as Paige scoffs, turning to look at me and I just hold up my hands.

"I'm just the girlfriend here."

Azzi laughs louder at that as Oaige chuckles too, I was not getting in between those best friend arguments, playful or not.

I motion for Azzi to come closer to me, the camera snapping a few more pictures as my girlfriend did whatever she did, it'd be fun to see what they looked like later.

"Is it easier if my shirts off?" Azzi offers to which I nod to, watching the black girl shrug off her practice shirt, leaving her in a black sports bra.

"Alright so it might feel uncomfortable when it's first on because you know," I hold up the roll of tape, "Tape, but you'll get used to it pretty quickly." I mumble the ending, starting to attach the wires to the others body, using the tape to keep it in place.

"Alright can you put your shirt back on? I need to see if it bothers you or anything." When the article of clothing returns, she shakes hee head, indicating it felt fine.

"Alright and last piece." I clip the mic to the front of her shirt, putting it on.

"Alright say something into it." I turn the system on from my laptop.

"Testing testing." Azzi says, her voice doubling and coming from my laptop.

"Bingo, all done." I clap my hands, seeing more of the team starts to enter the gym. "Right on time too."

Paige takes another few photos of people coming in, making me laugh as I take the camera from her, standing on my toes to kiss the blonde's lips. "Go get ready P."

"Yes ma'am." My girlfriend salutes, jogging off before Azzi sighs, following her while shaking her head at the girls antics, I laugh with a smile.

"Yoooo." Alyssa's voice echos from one side of the gym, the girl walking in with Nika and Kk. She waved to me with her non-slinged arm and I wave back. I'm still surprised some of the girls didn't know they officially got together yet.

Nika says something to Alyssa who just smiles back at her as the girl hurriedly goes to the locker room, having been a bit late. Things that could have caused that, varying.