17-18

===Chapter 17 Shura: I am very honest in my life (17 more) ===

(PS: Sorry, this number is not enough, and the book review area cannot reply, but the review authors in the book review area have always read it. For everyone's questions, I will open a leaflet to answer collectively later.)

(PS: I solemnly remind you big readers that the world of copies I wrote is relatively easy to understand. Even if you haven't read the original, it will not affect the reading sense at all.)

After reading the official guide, Chen Ye's eyes suddenly brightened.

It's not how good this strategy is, but the first instance of the world of Reincarnation Tower that it introduces.

"Zombie World War"!

Chen Ye shouldn't be too familiar with this world.

Because in the previous life Earth, this movie is one of his favorite doomsday movies.

He remembered all the plots in it clearly.

In addition, what the Raiders said is correct, the zombies inside, indeed seem to be very powerful.

They move quickly have fierce strength, and are much stronger than normal humans in all aspects.

but!

These zombies have a fatal weakness.

As long as you master this weakness, even if you are besieged by zombies, you can still be safe and sound.

It can even kill zombies like slaughtering chickens!

Everyone in the world is unaware of this weakness.

Currently, only Chen Ye knows!

"Since it is the world of "Zombie World War", I am 80% sure that I can complete the task with good luck, and maybe I can get another super high evaluation!"

Chen Ye muttered to himself, then his eyes became firm.

Tonight, he is going to the Samsara Tower!

After making a decision, Chen Ye turned off the computer, lay on the bed, and rested, closing his eyes and rested.

"Zombie World War" is indeed full of dangers, even if he knows the plot, he must go all out and face it in the best state.

There is no need to read other strategies on the Internet.

It's not Chen Ye's arrogance.

But because no one in the world knows this copy world better than him!

...

Noon late at night.

When the alarm clock rang, Chen Ye opened his eyes instantly.

The full moon symbol on his arm began to emit red light.

Chen Ye immediately held on tightly.

After a few seconds, he disappeared from the room...

Reincarnation space.

"Sura", the incarnation of Chen Ye, once again appeared on the Reincarnation Square.

Not long after he appeared, he received a communication request from "A Ke".

"You have a new communication message. "Ake" invites you to make a video call. Please handle it in time."

"Connect!"

The voice fell, and the video chat window of the holographic projection appeared in front of Chen Ye.

The masked girl "A Ke" appeared in the video.