101-102

===Chapter 101 Nian Li vs. Navy Six! ===

When all the big names are here, the assessment on the sixth day begins.

The remaining 92 people were divided into two teams.

Continue to draw lots to decide your opponent!

The first person to go to the lottery was the blind man "Smile"!

I smiled and drew a small ball from the carton, and then handed it to the referee next to it.

He can't see the number on the ball, and can only know the opponent through the referee's announcement.

"The opponent who laughed at player 22 is... Kate, player 55!"

As the referee made a loud announcement, Chen Ye could see that the too-high hand, who was nicknamed "Kate", instantly turned pale!

This too-high hand seems very self-aware, knowing he is not a smiling opponent.

The truth is also true!

When the two sides came to the stage, the extremely high hand "Kate" quickly lost the battle and walked off the ring with a sad expression.

However, with his current fame and prestige, it should be no problem to complete the task of the reincarnation system!

After a smile, the 29th person who went up to draw the lottery was a little fat man carrying a huge axe.

This little fat man looked like he was only a teenager. At a young age, his body was extremely large, a little taller than normal people.

Wearing an oversized red bellyband and a giant axe on his shoulders, he is so powerful that people do not dare to underestimate his age.

On the high platform.

General "Yellow Ape" saw the appearance of the little fat man and couldn't help but smile and said, "This kid is really cute!"

...

"The No. 11 contestant 'War Momomaru', the opponent in the draw is the No. 67 contestant 'Banamen'!"

As the referee announced.

soon......

Another reincarnation was eliminated.

That's right, the Barnamon, known as the "King of Fighting", is also a reincarnation like Chen Ye. The fighting technique he uses is the "eight gods and ancient martial arts" from the "King of Fighters" world!

It must be a reincarnation with a backstage!

Otherwise, the reincarnations who have reached the third floor of the reincarnation tower generally cannot afford the "Iori ancient martial arts".

After Zhan Momomaru's stinky stepped down, the third draw came on stage.

This lottery player wears a uniform that is completely different from ordinary recruits.

Even the referee on the stage looked respectful and respectful when he saw this person!

He is the flying squirrel, one of the disciples of the former admiral "Black Wrist Zefa", currently in the navy, with the title of captain.

at the same time.

He is also one of the three masters that everyone looks up to!

Seeing flying squirrels on stage, on the high platform, many big figures showed interest.

Because the former admiral "Black Wrist Zefa" has many disciples.

Even the current three generals are all disciples of Zefa!!