131-132

===Chapter 131 The boldest plan is born! ===

"It turns out that the aura on his body was cultivated through murder?"

"I really can't tell, Chen Ye has such courage? Dare to kill?"

"Killing to practice aura? This person is too abnormal!"

"That is, the people in the dungeon, they are also living people, OK, they killed innocent people indiscriminately..."

"In the future, stay away from him, and don't irritate him. I heard that if people kill too much, the evil spirit is heavy, and people will become bloodthirsty..."

"Is it so scary?"

...

Chen Ye smiled slightly when he heard the discussion around him.

He said so deliberately.

good results!

These students are a little afraid of him now.

Um!

The next few days should be quite quiet.

"Old Chen, I heard that Zhang Tao went through the formalities for leaving school this morning, and will review it at home in the next few days."

Behind him came a fat man's gloating voice: "Hey, you must have scared him yesterday. Losing such a big person, this kid dare not come to school!"

Chen Ye was stunned when he heard the words, and then laughed.

He laughed not because he frightened Zhang Tao, but because the overlord's domineering effect was so good!

Domineering and domineering, the effect is great!

In the early days, the overlord color was domineering, and the cleaning effect was very good.

Last time in his copy of "Mr. Zombie", Chen Ye put zombies in London and was once surrounded by the army.

result......

He stared, those troops all fell!

Countless people were frightened at the time.

Many fanatics regard Chen Ye as "Satan", the lord of demons!

If Chen Ye has points and can upgrade the domineering style to the late stage, just like red hair, then even if he encounters an opponent of the same level, he can also use the domineering pressure system to make his opponent's strength all at a discount!

...

Subsequently.

Chen Ye took out his mobile phone, opened the Reincarnation Forum, and began to look for a copy of the strategy on the fourth floor of the Reincarnation Tower.

After talking with Murong Chuuxue last night, Chen Ye already knew that the fourth floor of the Samsara Tower, like the second floor, had two copies.

One is the "easy" level of "Strange Form", and the other is the "difficult" level of "Venom"!

Chen Ye found the official guide and opened it.

"About the copy of the fourth floor of the Reincarnation Tower, like the second floor, there are two copies, for the majority of reincarnations to choose!"

"The simple-level copy is called "Strange Forms". There is a terrifying monster in it. It is very infectious. It can turn a person into a monster without knowing it. As long as they are touched, they may be infected. After being infected, they can still be mixed in the crowd just like normal people, making people unpredictable!"