235-236

===Chapter 235 Tiger will go out and capture Zhao Zilong alive? ===

the next day.

Chen Ye was in armor, riding a tall horse, holding a machete, and standing in front of the army.

With the help of the system, Chen Ye became proficient in horsemanship automatically when he came into contact with horses.

Of course, this skill is temporary!

After leaving the current world, you will forget.

"I didn't expect it to be "The Battle of Chibi"!"

Chen Ye was a little emotional.

The current time is September of the 13th year of Jian'an!

At this point, it was the time when "The Battle of Chibi" broke out.

originally.

Chen Ye thought that it was a good thing that he could be divided into Cao Cao's camp.

Because, during the Three Kingdoms period, Cao Cao's power has always been the greatest.

But now it seems that this is a big pit!!

According to the original plot, Lao Cao will suffer a big loss in the Battle of Chibi!

Not only did he lose his troops, but also made Cao lose the possibility of unifying the country in a short time!

This failure should have been the biggest loss since the rise of Lao Cao.

This battle also directly formed the rudiment of the world's three points, laying the foundation for the three kingdoms.

"In history, Lao Cao failed this wave, and the loss was as large as 600 points! However, the Sun Liu alliance was able to win, mostly by tricks. Now I know the plot, as long as I remind Lao Cao in advance, will it still fail?"

"Well... that Zhuge Liang is a bit troublesome, you have to get rid of it as soon as possible, so as not to make a plan and make another plan!"

Chen Ye thought secretly.

He is self-aware and knows that his biggest advantage is knowing the development of the plot.

It's better than brains, then Zhuge Liang will not be able to play it!

Behind Chen Ye is an army of reincarnations, all voluntarily wanting to mess with the Shura boss...

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

suddenly.

The drums of war sounded.

Chen Ye suddenly refreshed.

He knew that Old Cao was going to chase Liu Bei.

At the moment, Cao Cao's army has occupied Xiangyang City, and Dangyang County is in front!

According to history, in Dangyang County, there will be a famous battle "Battle of Changbanpo"!!

This battle is famous because the two characters perform extremely dazzlingly.

One is Changshan Zhao Zilong, in Cao Cao's army, killing seven in and seven out to save A Dou, no one can stop!

One was Zhang Fei and Zhang Yide. On the Changban Bridge, he frightened General Cao to death with a loud shout, scared Cao Cao's army from advancing, and bought Liu Bei time to escape!

"Zhao Zilong and Zhang Yide? I wonder if your martial arts can withstand my fists!"

Chen Ye thought with a smile on his face.