113-114

=== Chapter 113 Fourth Super God Reward! ===

"Special item: Overlord color domineering (scroll)!"

"Overlord's domineering: It is the strongest among the three-color domineering. This is the kind of domineering that can only appear in people who have the qualifications of kings. People with domineering and domineering can intimidate and deter opponents without having to act. A much weaker opponent fainted."

After listening to the system prompts, Chen Ye's eyes flashed!

Domineering!!

This is one of the most rare abilities in the world of One Piece.

Compared to the powerful natural devil fruit, it's not much better!

Although the overlord's look is domineering, it is not very strong at the beginning, and can only deal with ordinary people. Unlike the natural devil fruit, you will become a strong one if you eat it.

However, the overlord color has unlimited potential, and the upper limit is extremely high!

The most representative among them is the red-haired Shanks, one of the "Four Emperors"!

The domineering look of Naha is coming out, and even opponents of the level can be suppressed...

Chen Ye was very satisfied with the ability of the Golden Treasure Box.

Very satisfied!

, according to online guides, in the third level of "One Piece" large copy, the reward will not be too good, really want to get a good devil fruit, you have to be in the second paragraph of "One Piece" large copy, which is the Tower of Reincarnation The one with more than ten floors!

Chen Ye said nothing.

He tore open the scroll directly.

"Attention, you 523 learned the domineering domineering..."

Suddenly!!

Chen Ye's whole person has become different.

His temperament was very good before.

confidence! powerful!

When others see him, they will feel that this guy is very energetic and powerful!

And now, his temperament is more stable and majestic!

Even if Chen Ye didn't do anything, he just stood there quietly, still like a lion king, with an extremely powerful aura!

That is the majesty of the king!!

Fortunately, Chen Ye can converge a lot in this aura.

Otherwise, he will be eye-catching when he walks on the main road next.

...

Then, Chen Ye upgraded his domineering look again.

What surprised him was that the overlord's domineering level was upgraded at random, and it required 3000 reincarnation points, which was twice as much as the armed color's domineering.

And if he wants to upgrade to the "mastery" level, he needs 30,000 points!

so horrible......

Name: Shura.

Reincarnation number: (C area) 90086.

Physique: 120.

Spirit: 230.

Strength: 155.

Agility: 115.

Distributable potential: 0.