107-108

=== Chapter 107 Mutation! Senior Mondo crazy? ===

Tianlong people.

It is a nobleman of the world living in the holy place of Mary Gioia, descended from the 20 kings who established the world government 800 years ago.

Tianlong people often call themselves "descendants of the creator", because they consider themselves noble and disdain to breathe the same air as ordinary people, so they wear bubble hoods on their heads. And treat people of other races as slaves. Enjoy all privileges.

Once offended, the general of the Navy Headquarters or CP0 must devote all his military power to maintain it.

"Yes, it's the nobleman of the world, heaven... Tianlong..."

"Stop! Don't say that forbidden name!"

"Hurry, hurry down and kneel, or you will be killed!"

The dragon man appeared that day, and there was a riot in the entire square.

Countless naval soldiers chose to kneel automatically.

Even among the top ten people in this assessment, half chose to kneel on the ground.

Even the warring states marshal, Karp, and the three navy generals remained indifferent.

actually.

If you look closely, it is not difficult to find that the three big generals do not have a good impression of the Tianlong people. Including the Marshal of the Warring States period, he also looked unwelcome.

Indeed, the Denon people often treat the Navy as a watchdog. Weirdly, these people have a good impression of the Denon people!

Looking at the Celestial Dragon who came by, Chen Ye's eyes flashed, then his face was expressionless and his eyes were not squinted.

Many of the bigwigs present have a strong sense of domineering!

If he exposes his hostility to the Sky Dragon people, he is likely to be perceived.

Although the navy didn't like the Tianlongren, the high-ranking navy would not let people kill the Tianlongren under their noses.

If something happens to Tianlongren in the navy headquarters, the navy will not be able to deal with the world government...

Tianlongren are very popular in appearances!

Not only were a few strong-looking bodyguards following him but there were also some young men and women behind him.

These young men and women are the slaves of the Tianlong people, with collars around their necks, like dogs.

Among them, there are even many children...

In the eyes of the Tianlong people, except for their races, anyone in their eyes can be regarded as a slave like a pig or a dog.

...

This Heavenly Dragon seems to have just woke up!

When he came to the stage, he yawned and said, "Hurry up and start 〃`!"

No respect for the naval headquarters at all.

The Marshal of the Warring States Period turned black, but he still stepped forward helplessly and said: "The top three will go out and come to the Lord'Charles Duck' to accept the crown."

The so-called coronation means that the Tianlong people personally wear the rank medals for the top three!

The old blind man smiled and was naturally the first to go out.