157-158

=== Chapter 157 Shura boss, invincible! ===

"Is this the Ark?"

Murong Yuling couldn't help but marvel as he looked at the row of huge arks that were huge and even bigger than the aircraft carrier.

"Yes!"

"Can it help us avoid disaster?"

"Yes, we will live here for a while!"

Murong Yuling nodded, with big beautiful eyes, looking at Shura deeply.

To be honest, the two tasks she did with Shura were very easy, and she almost won!!

This man, always able to see things that others can't see, is mysterious!

now.

The entrance to the Ark base is already crowded!

Countless elites holding boat tickets shouted one after another, wanting to board the boat.

However, the Ark is not ready yet, so it is forbidden to allow people to board the Ark.

after an hour.

There were sirens all over the base.

"Please note, all staff, immediately leave the Ark!"

The huge broadcast sound resounded through the entire Ark base.

Hearing this voice, Chen Ye knew that the plot still followed the original course.

In the original plot, the tsunami appeared a day earlier than expected.

The vice president of Sam's Empire immediately persuaded the leaders of other countries to start the Ark ahead of time.

As for those social elites who have not yet boarded the ship, they will naturally be ruthlessly abandoned.

Of course, the last important supporting actor stood up, persuaded other leaders, and let others board the Ark.

However, due to disputes and panic, many people died...

Chen Ye didn't want to wait any longer.

Seeing that Fang Zhou was about to start, he immediately said to Murong Yuling, "Come with me!"

When the voice fell, Chen Ye immediately strode forward.

Murong Yuling quickly followed.

The entrance is naturally blocked by security personnel.

"Sir, please go back! Can't board the Ark now!"

Chen Ye didn't bother to pay attention to him, waved his hand, blocking the middle-aged bald head in front of him, and flew out.

Mind the power!

"What!"

The bald head fell far away and let out a scream.

Such a big movement immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Countless security personnel blocking the entrance pulled out their guns and aimed at Chen Ye.

"Sir, stop your footsteps immediately, and we will shoot further ahead!"

Chen Ye's expression was calm and his footsteps didn't stop at all.

Ignore the gun threat!!

The leader of the security personnel seemed to have received some order in the headset, and immediately ordered: "Kill him!"

Boom!

The huge gunfire appeared extremely loud in the empty base.

When the gunshots appeared, all ordinary people were scared to crawl on the ground, and many women and children screamed.