53-54

=== Chapter 53 Crane Commander, General Lin Mei! (Three more) ===

The weight of a gluttonous soldier is about six to seven hundred catties.

They are huge, powerful, and have sharp fangs.

Ordinary people have no resistance in front of them.

but.

Chen Ye is no ordinary person.

With the comprehensive attributes of his current body, it is much stronger than gluttonous.

Not to mention six or seven hundred catties, he can lift a thousand catties!

It's a pervert!

What's more, Chen Ye still has the mental power to assist.

Although the power of the mind cannot directly control the strong gluttons, it is still possible to interfere with their actions.

...

The whole battle lasted only a few minutes.

The seven gluttonous gluttons, all died in the hands of Chen Ye!!

The last gluttony wanted to run, but Chen Ye grabbed its tail and dragged it back abruptly...

"Guru!"

When the battle was over, many soldiers on the wall swallowed subconsciously.

They are almost frightened!

Ever since I was young, I have never seen such a powerful human being.

"This person... Could it be that the God of War descended?"

The school lieutenant muttered to himself, looking at Chen Ye's gaze, very shocked.

At this time.

There was a sound of dense footsteps in the distance.

Afterward, an army of women in blue armor walked over quickly.

The leading female player has amazing facial features, big eyes, white skin, black hair, and a very good figure. The blue armor is worn on her body, which is even more heroic!

Seeing the female general, the school lieutenant hurriedly greeted him, clasped his fists, and saluted: "Subordinates pay homage to General Lin!"

The female general's surname is Lin, and her single name is "Mei". She is the leader of the "Crane Army".

The crane army is composed entirely of women.

Don't underestimate these women, working hard, the degree of bravery does not overwhelm the men.

"Where is the gluttony?" Lin Mei asked.

"Gourmet..." The school lieutenant swallowed and said, "They were all killed!"

"Oh?" Lin Mei exclaimed in surprise: "You did a good job, how many casualties?"

"Casualties...General Lin, there were no casualties, seven gluttons, all beheaded by one person!"

"What?"

Lin Mei was shocked when he heard the school lieutenant's words: "This is impossible, who is so brave?"

"That man is under the city!"

Following the direction of the captain's finger, Lin Mei saw Chen Ye under the city wall, and at the same time saw the gluttonous corpses all over the floor...

"Both were killed by him alone?" Lin Mei asked in shock.

"Exactly!"

The captain took the initiative to tell his story: "At that time, this person came here alone and called himself a Han. I waited to see that he was dressed in weird clothes, unlike a Han, so I didn't let him come up. As a result, seven gluttons suddenly appeared and were all caught by this person. Kill here!"