147-148

===Chapter 147 Super disaster, the end of the world! ===

Chen Ye is speechless now!

Because many students around are guessing that Tang Yuting has a leg with him, and even he was taken care of...

Can he say that he was wronged?

never mind.

It's boring to care about so much with these students.

Afterward, Chen Ye took out his mobile phone and started surfing the Internet.

He wants to inquire about the relevant information for the next-level copy!

online.

Regarding the vest of "Sura", swipe the screen again.

However, this time there are a lot of scandals...

"Last night, the Asura God once again evaluated the SSS Super God, the boss is awesome!"

"The great **** Shura is so awesome, there is no need to tell, but what the **** is this Murong Yuling? Why can he get such a high evaluation?"

"Upstairs, do you still have to ask? The same copy that was brushed by the Asura God, must be the Asura God to lie down!"

"I'm going. This is the first time that the Great God Asura has led people. What is the background of that named Murong Yuling?"

"Don't you understand the two words'Murong'? My sister is the big one on the top 100 list!"

"That's it... It's good to have a backstage!"

"Hehe, I heard that this Murong Yuling is not so beautiful, and is hailed as a goddess of genius by countless people. Therefore, there may be other reasons for the Shura boss to bring his sister to copy the copy!"

"The people upstairs don't need to be so yin and yang. If you are beautiful, you can also hug the thigh of the Shura boss! See if others are willing to take you?"

"I don't envy Rong Yuling, what I envy is the Great God Shura!"

"Oh! Is genius doing whatever it wants?"

"What's so good about Murong Yuling? I'm more beautiful, God Shura, if you see this post, please contact me by private message. I am not only beautiful and good, but my mouth is also excellent!"

"The girl upstairs... can you ask how much the night package is?"

"Go with Nima, get out, stinky **** silk!"

...

These comments on the Internet made Chen Ye very speechless.

He now feels the feelings of those stars in his previous life.

He and Murong Yuling are both innocent, but countless people like to guess that way, and it makes him unable to clean up even if he jumped into the Yellow River now.

It is really "a lot of money and the accumulation of destruction and destruction"!

However, Chen Ye does not matter.

These people just talk about it, he is not a real star, and he needs to rely on traffic to eat!

Chen Ye is eating with strength!

Turning off the comments of these netizens, Chen Ye went to the Reincarnation Forum and opened the strategy area.

He wants to inquire about the strategy of the fifth floor of the Samsara Tower.

Tonight, Chen Ye intends to continue to brush the copy!

Since Murong Chuuxue told him that in September there was a large-scale copy of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds that all reincarnations must participate in, and some people planned to besiege him in this copy, Chen Ye decided to use the copy as soon as possible to improve his strength.