191-192

=== Chapter 191 Shura is immortal, I can't sleep! ===

"Your fame +1, current task progress: 1/10000..."

"Your fame +1, current task progress: 2/10000..."

"Your fame +1, current task progress: 3/10000..."

The prompt tone of the system keeps ringing.

then.

Chen Ye was so relaxed and became the second master of the Axe Gang!!

actually.

If Chen Ye wants to complete the task better and get a higher evaluation of the task, it is best to form a gang by himself.

With his current strength, it is not too easy to develop a gang in this world.

Just push it flat!!

I believe that in one month, he will be able to dominate the entire SH market.

At that time, he is very likely to get the SSS-level super **** evaluation again!

but.

Chen Ye came this time, not for mission rewards.

If he wanted to get a better task reward, he would have gone to brush the sister "Sadako" next door.

He knows the plot, and he also understands the cause of the harm caused by Sister Zhenzi. It is not a big problem to max out Sister Zhenzi.

The reason why he didn't go to brush and chose the world of "Kung Fu" is entirely because, this time his goal is no longer a task reward...

570 became Chen Ye, the second master of the axe gang.

The first thing to do!

Just painted a portrait that looked like a beggar, and then I got a lot of painters to copy it.

There was no photocopier in this era, so someone could only draw it by hand.

Then, Chen Ye asked all the helpers of the Axe Gang to hold a portrait, searching the world for the beggar in the portrait.

even.

He did not hesitate to issue a huge reward!

As long as anyone can find the beggar in the painting, reward 10,000 yuan!!

As for where does the money come from?

Dignified Shura boss, can't get ten thousand yuan of ocean?

...

night.

In a dimly lit room.

"Brother Chen, look, this is the person the second master is looking for!"

The buck-toothed master, holding a portrait, handed it to the helper of the axe gang.

Brother Chen took the portrait and was taken aback for a moment: "Beggar?"

"Brother Chen has good eyesight! I also think he is a beggar."

Master followed flattering.

The person in the portrait has his head and face dirty, and fools can see that he is a beggar...

"Second master... Why do you want to find a beggar?"

"Maybe it is a lost relative!" Master said uncertainly.

Brother Chen thought for a while and felt that this possibility existed.

Otherwise, why did Shura launch the axe helper to help him find someone as soon as he took the position of the second master?