29-30

===Chapter 29 D-level reincarnation comes to the door (three shifts) ===

time.

Eight hours have passed.

There are only two hours left until the end of the mission...

Boom!

A gunshot came from the roof of the police station.

A zombie on the street was suddenly headshot.

"You killed the zombie, the current task progress: 117692/10."

Hearing the prompt from the system, Chen Ye expressionlessly took out a white pill, stuffed it into his mouth, and then continued to raise his gun to aim.

The white pill is erythropoietin.

A forbidden drug.

Can temporarily increase physical strength and endurance.

Chen Ye's stamina had already been consumed almost, and this was already the second pill he had taken.

At this moment, only the sniper rifle was left beside Chen Ye.

Just now, the more than two hundred high-explosive grenades were all thrown into the group of zombies one by one and consumed cleanly.

Even hundreds of thousands of bullets for automatic rifles were all shot out.

The harvest is also very rich.

The number of zombies that died in Chen Ye's hands exceeded one hundred thousand.

It's a real killing corpse!

Until now, Chen Ye is completely numb...

Continue to pull the trigger completely because of the obsession with the task in my heart.

Sudden.

Just as Chen Ye aimed at the zombie, a "boom" came from behind him.

It seems that a heavy object fell on the roof of the police station building.

Chen Ye immediately gave up killing the zombies and turned around immediately.

Behind Chen Ye, a young man just stood firm.

The young man held an explosion-proof shield in his left hand and a black knife in his right hand, staring at Chen Ye.

Seeing this knife, Chen Ye immediately recognized the young man.

That "D" class strength reincarnation!

"I have been observing you for a long time!"

The young man held up his shield, guarding against the sniper rifle in Chen Ye's hand, and said: "In these few hours, you have killed a lot of zombies!"

Chen Ye didn't speak but looked at the young man so coldly.

There was no panic on his face.

Chen Ye was not surprised that those who had reincarnation came to the door.

He made such a big movement in the police station that almost the whole city could hear it. It is normal for the reincarnation to come to the door.

Seeing Chen Ye not speaking, the young man smiled faintly and continued: "Don't worry, I am not malicious."

"I came here to ally with you... I know, you have killed so many zombies, and you don't want to give me half of the reward. But don't worry, I will not let you suffer. You know the top 100 rankings in the world The ninety-seventh "One Leaf Knowing Autumn" is my uncle, who loves me very much. This knife was also obtained by him in the world of "One Piece" by killing the swordsman Sauron, and then gave it to me."