83-84

===Chapter 83 Shura wants you to die, Yan Wangye can't keep it! ===

(Explain, on general construction sites, when digging the foundation, underground water seepage is very likely, so generally large construction sites are equipped with water pumps to pump groundwater)

The last moment.

Chu Renmei chose to go directly to Chen Ye's body!

No wonder, this copy of "The Old Corpse of the Mountain Village" will be rated as a "Nightmare" level.

Once Chu Renmei resorted to this trick, how many reincarnations could bear it?

Chu Renmei failed to occupy Chen Ye's body completely because Chen Ye's mental power was abnormal.

A strong mental power represents strong willpower!

Chen Ye's mental power is ten times that of a normal person.

Coupled with the increase in the brave's heart, the willpower is extremely strong!

Even if ten Chu people came to possess themselves, they couldn't control Chen Ye's thinking!

but.

Chu Renmei was also anxious. In the case of her failure, she chose to occupy one of Chen Ye's arms.

Chen Ye's trick of "drawing money from the bottom of the pot" to drain the water from the pool made her feel scared.

This is an absolute household plan!

Once the water in the pool was drained, the beautiful body of Chu was exposed. With Chen Ye's strength and means, she could be rubbed against the ground...

After taking control of Chen Ye's left arm, Chu Renmei immediately controlled her left hand to make a fist and blasted her fist to the water pump next to her!

next moment!

A shocking scene appeared!

"puff!"

A sound of cutting sounded.

It's Chen Ye.

He swung the knife directly and cut off his left hand!!

Cruel!

Extremely cruel!

The fat manager next to him, and the workers, were all stunned with disbelief.

They have all seen ruthless people.

But a ruthless person like Chen Ye is the first!

Without hesitation, he cut off one of his own hands.

Not to mention the workers, even the beauty of Chu was shocked by Chen Ye's harshness...

...

Chen Ye's face turned pale.

The blood flow was unstoppable at the broken left arm.

But Chen Ye doesn't care!

As long as he returns to the samsara space, the samsara system, he can heal all his wounds, and his hands can grow back.

So to Chen Ye, breaking his hand is not a big deal.

If the severed hand cannot be recovered, Chen Ye will not be stupid and self-harm.

next moment.

He felt something strange from his right hand.

"Huh? Are you here? I just let you take a hand when I wasn't paying attention... Now, do you think your trick is still effective for me `?"