95-96

=== Chapter 95 Naval Hero: Karp! (5/10) ===

"Please note: the mission is released!"

"Main task: Make your bounty at least more than 30 million Baileys in seven days!"

"Task time: seven days."

"Mission failed: obliterate!!"

"Warning: Don't disclose to others, regarding the existence of reincarnation space, offenders will be obliterated!!"

"Hint: within seven days, the higher your bounty, the higher the task evaluation you will get!"

...

The system's task reminder comes as scheduled.

Chen Ye had already known the content of the task, so his face was calm.

Following the honest man who had just elected Shanghai soldiers, Chen Ye came to a small room.

"Auntie, I'm in the navy..."

"I can finally leave this broken place!"

"You don't need to drink to celebrate. I will set off with the large army tonight to the navy headquarters of Marine Vandor."

"Yes, I heard that I went to the navy headquarters, and there is another assessment. I will not come back for the time being! You just need to give me a little more Berry (money)!"

"Take care of yourself, don't worry about me!"

"You're so long-winded! I'm leaving..."

after an hour.

The body of the honest man was buried in the back mountain.

When he died, his eyes were staring, and he couldn't squint!

Chen Ye calmly buried him without any fluctuations in his heart.

It's so cruel!!

Afterward, Chen Ye took away the man's identity certificate and the apprenticeship certificate issued by the recruiting soldiers and turned and left here.

According to the news leaked by the man before his death, all recruits must leave the town by boat tonight, arrive at Malin Vandor, and participate in tomorrow's assessment at the navy headquarters.

Coincidentally, the man's name is also called Mondo!

In other words, Chen Ye no longer needs to change his name...

When he arrived at the recruiting station, Chen Ye easily mixed in.

He can disguise (proficient), and he occupies the identity of others, but he hasn't missed a few of his feet, and his expression is very natural.

Under such circumstances, who can tell that he is a fake "Mondo"?

In the backyard of the recruiting camp, a large number of trainee soldiers have gathered at this moment, and everyone is talking, and it seems very lively.

Many young boys are excited and proud of being in the Navy!

After Chen Ye entered, he found a corner that no one was watching, rested, and waited.

The sound of these recruits' discussions continued to be heard in the ears:

"Hey, Yamamoto, why does the Navy recruit so many recruits this time?"

"I heard that it was because of what the Pirate King 'Roger' said before his execution that made many people become pirates. The navy is not man-powered enough, so it recruits soldiers, right?"