227-228

===Chapter 227 Against the dungeon, the great powers contend for hegemony! ===

Night fell.

Chen Ye lives in a new house. Since he has not yet connected to the Internet, he can only use his mobile phone for the time being.

He turned on his phone and logged on to the Internet.

Countless netizens on the Internet are discussing a topic: the black light virus!

It turns out that this morning, the official issued an announcement saying that foreign terrorists are spreading the black light virus in the country, causing chaos in 17 cities, and the death toll has reached tens of thousands!

At present, the chaotic situation has been brought under control.

As soon as the news came out, the whole network was shocked.

Countless netizens have discussed and condemned terrorist organizations on the Internet.

At the same time, we will analyze what impact this wave of events will have on the human environment.

Because, the country has controlled it, but the foreign country has not controlled it. Many small countries that are already chaotic have directly paralyzed the whole country and entered the paradise of zombies.

Fortunately, the black light virus is not very contagious, and neither air nor water can spread. Otherwise, there will be a major biochemical crisis in the world.

Chen Ye just glanced at the hot discussion on the Internet and didn't look at it again.

He is more concerned about the dungeon strategy of the ninth floor of the Samsara Tower than the impact caused by the black light virus.

The black light virus naturally has those big shots to consider.

As for Chen Ye, the most important thing right now is to improve his strength!!

Opening the Reincarnation Forum, Chen Ye went directly to the Raiders Zone without watching other people's discussions in the forum.

result......

He unexpectedly failed to find an official copy of the Raiders about the ninth floor of the Samsara Tower.

He found all the Raiders for the tenth floor, it was the big test copy of "The Death Is Coming", but he couldn't find the Raiders for the ninth floor.

Chen Ye feels very strange!

Afterward, he searched for "About the ninth-floor copy of the Reincarnation Tower" in the input column, and found some strategy posts posted by netizens themselves.

The content of the post is all speculation.

After reading the post, Chen Ye finally understood what was going on.

The ninth dungeon of the Reincarnation Tower is a confrontation dungeon. The reincarnations between countries and regions will come to a dungeon and compete for victory.

Everyone only knows that the name of the copy is "Three Kingdoms", and they don't know the content of the copy.

Because all the people who have brushed the dungeon will automatically forget the process in the dungeon after they come out...

So there is no strategy spread.

This is probably the protection mechanism of the reincarnation system for the copy of "Three Kingdoms".

Once everyone knows how to play, still fight for hegemony?

...

Turn off the phone.