43-44

===Chapter 43 Shura's true temperament! (Four more) ===

(PS: The last chapter has been modified, and the function of making a copy of the world woman in the suite service has been deleted! The real hostess choice, in the personal copy, cannot be the girl of the public copy, the book is non-toxic, so please Don't worry...)

It took at least 30 seconds before the voice of discussion gradually sounded in the bar:

"Fuck, he is Shura! Can't fake it, right?"

"Are you stupid? In the space of reincarnation, you are not allowed to pretend to be someone else..."

"Finally saw the true face of Shura boss!"

"Big Shura appeared at this time, must there be any purpose, right?"

"Will Shura God want to make the Raiders public for free?"

"Free public SSS-level super **** evaluation strategy? You think too much! If it is you, will you contribute for free?"

"Recently, many people are looking for the Asura God, it is estimated that the bar will be lively after the meeting!"

"That's right, I just heard that the 97th'One Leaf Knows Autumn' boss on the Top 100 Masters list is looking for Shura bosses everywhere."

"Wait for a good show..."

There was a lot of discussion in the audience.

Many people are speculating about the purpose of Chen Ye's appearance.

Subsequently.

On the podium, Chen Ye spoke again:

"I heard that many people are looking for me recently?"

"I know that everyone is interested in the copy strategy of "World War Zombie" in my hands. I am here today to find a suitable buyer, and I promise that I will only sell it to one person, not a copy of the strategy. Sell ​​more, please ask the reincarnation space to be fair for specific matters... I will open a private room later, only people with the strength of C-level or above can come in. Welcome all interested friends to come to discuss, the opportunity is not lost, the higher price will get !"

Chen Ye finished speaking and was about to leave.

He came to the bar this time to sell a copy of "Zombie World War".

After all, this thing was left in his hands, and it had no effect at all.

Because he can't continue to brush a copy of "Zombie World War".

Since the strategy is in his hands and has become a waste, why not use it as a waste? Strive to maximize benefits and grow yourself?

At this time.

A reincarnation suddenly stood up and said loudly: "Sura, about the copy strategy of "Zombie World War", you should contribute it for free to benefit mankind and make the whole of mankind stronger!"

As soon as the voice of this reincarnation fell off, many people looked at him like an idiot.

But more people still care about what Chen Ye will answer.

Before long, Chen Ye on the stage spoke again.

"Are you kidnapping me morally?"

"I, I don't..." the reincarnation said cheeky.

Chen Ye didn't pay attention to him anymore, but looked at everyone, and said with a smile: "I don't disclose the copy strategy of "Zombie World War" because I think that it is better not to disclose the consequences than to make it public!"