87-88

===Chapter 87 Mr. Adam shot himself (four more) ===

Get out of the personal warehouse.

Chen Ye received the system prompt:

"Your friend'Murong Chuuxue' has given you a message..."

Chen Ye was taken aback. After answering the message, he thought for a while and called Murong Chuuxue back.

Murong Chuuxue has not been offline.

Seems to be waiting for Chen Ye.

When Chen Ye sent a video communication request, Murong Chuuxue quickly connected.

"Mr Murong, good evening!" Chen Ye greeted me with a smile.

"Sura!" Murong Chuuxue said directly: "I'm in the 3327 private room of the Entertainment City Tea House, can you come over? I have something to talk to you."

Chen Ye is fine now, and after thinking about it, he agrees.

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

Hang up the communication.

Chen Ye asked the system to send him to the entertainment city teahouse, and then directly input the box number to enter the box.

In the box, only Murong Chuuxue was alone.

"Sura, sit down!"

After Chen Ye sat down, Murong Chuuxue asked politely, "What would you like to drink?"

Chen Ye shook his head, saying that he didn't use 29.

Murong Chuuxue made her own choice, spending 70 points of reincarnation on the holographic screen and ordering two cups of Ningshen tea.

soon.

There are smart elves who bring tea in.

"This is Ningshen Tea, drinking it can calm your mind and refresh your mind!" Murong Chuuxue introduced: "Xura, you just made a nightmare-level copy, and you must be very tired. Drinking it can warm your mind. "

"Oh?"

Chen Ye picked up the teacup and took a sip, and then he was surprised to find that his tired brain relaxed a lot.

"It's no wonder that when I first came, I found that there were a lot of people here. The tea here has this effect? ​​The space of reincarnation is amazing!" Chen Ye sighed.

Murong Chuuxue smiled slightly, did not answer, and said: "Sura, I am looking for you this time, I think you should know the reason."

"Buy strategy?" Chen Ye asked.

"This is one of the main reasons." Murong Chuuxue said: "Sura, you can make a price for the strategy of "The Old Corpse in Mountain Village"!"

Chen Ye shook his head.

"What?" Murong Chuuxue wondered: "Don't want to sell it?"

"No!" Chen Ye shook his head again: "It's not that I don't want to sell, but that I don't want to cheat you. I want to deal with the female ghosts in "The Old Corpse of the Mountain Village". The most important reason is fearlessness in my heart. Regarding this, I Thank you so much, for the "heart of the brave" given to me last time, helped me a lot!"

Hearing this, Murong Chuuxue was not surprised at all: "Sure enough... I should have thought of it long ago."

"I remember the female ghost in "The Old Corpse of the Mountain Village". She killed people by creating hallucinations. The less powerful her heart is, the easier she will be killed..."