141-142

===Chapter 141 The moment of landing, the moment of turning your face! ===

When the Venom universe was still in the void, there was some ancient life.

"Nar", the **** of symbiosis, slept in the darkness.

One day, suddenly a strong light appeared and awakened Gnar.

It turns out that the Celestial Group is making stars and creating everything!

Gnar questioned the Celestial Group and did not accept their creation. The two sides fought. Gnar took out the "All Black Death Sword" from the shadows and killed a Celestial God with the sword.

This "all-black sword of death" is the ancestor of all symbiosis!

Subsequently, Gnar was exiled from the void by other gods, and then Gnar used the blood flames and hammers of the gods to further forge the black death sword. During the forging process, ultrasound and high temperature became the weak points of all symbiont descendants.

This is why the symbiote is afraid of ultrasound and high temperature!!

The next development was beyond Nal's expectations.

Gnar used the black sword of death to create a symbiote and then used the 29th army of the symbiote to conquer each planet and create a cosmic catastrophe for him. However, due to an accident, the symbiote army suddenly betrayed Gnar and launched a rebellion against Gnar on an unnamed planet. Gnar was imprisoned by the symbiote on this unnamed planet.

To prevent Gnar from getting out of trouble, the symbiote group later became Klyntar, the so-called symbiont parent star, and Klyntar means "a cell"!

Although the symbiote has done a good thing, the symbiote still inherits Gnar's dark nature and likes to conquer planets.

Therefore, when the riots discovered the earth, they immediately tried every means to bring the symbiote army to conquer the earth.

...

In the silent space.

A spaceship is sailing.

The riot turned into countless tentacles, operating the spaceship.

Chen Ye and Murong Yuling were sitting in the cockpit, watching the riot.

"This is the symbiosis! Although it's a bit ugly, it's really powerful!" Murong Yuling commented on the side.

Chen Ye smiled slightly, then frowned.

Go to the Symbiote's home planet and slaughter the Symbiote. This plan is very dangerous.

The danger does not come from the symbiote, but the sealed **** of the symbiote "Nar"!

Gnar is an ancient god, very powerful.

Once Gnar discovers Chen Ye, I am afraid that Chen Ye will be killed instantly!!

It can be said that Chen Ye's move was very risky.

While Chen Ye was thinking, the riot in front suddenly turned his head and reminded the two of them: "Fasten your seat belt and don't vomit everywhere!"

As soon as the voice fell, the spacecraft plunged into the depths of the void and disappeared into space.

next moment.

In Chen Ye's ears, all the voices disappeared, and it seemed that he had fallen into absolute silence.

The surrounding area is full of colored light, and wherever I can see, the multicolored light is stretched very long.