163-164

=== Chapter 163 Shura! Do not impulse! (Five more monthly tickets) ===

"You have a new communication message.'Murong Chuuxue' invites you to make a video call. Please handle it in time."

Not long after Chen Ye returned to Samsara Square, he received a communication request from Murong Chuuxue.

He chose to connect.

Suddenly, Murong Chuuxue's heroic and pretty face appeared before him.

"Sura, congratulations! It's another super **** evaluation."

Chen Ye smiled slightly: "Where are you? Please have tea!"

"Did you discuss it with Yuling? I have already poured two cups of tea tonight, so I can't drink it anymore!"

Murong Chuuxue smiled bitterly and then continued: "I and Yuling are in box 2797. If you are fine, can you come over?"

"Okay, no problem, I'll be there soon."

After hanging up the video, Chen Ye immediately ordered the system to send him to the teahouse.

Subsequently, Chen Ye walked into Box 2797.

In the box.

The two Murong sisters were already waiting.

Seeing Chen Ye coming in, the two immediately stood up.

"Sura, congratulations!" Murong Chuuxue said again.

Murong Yuling didn't speak, but looked at Chen Ye with fixed eyes, with deep meaning in his eyes.

Chen Ye smiled and said, "Murong, you are all old friends, you don't need this set. If you want to congratulate me, then I have to say congratulations to Yuling!"

"Sura, thank you!"

Murong Yuling finally spoke.

She first thanked her earnestly, and then she said: "According to the agreement, this time my copy evaluation rewards, except for the points, the rest of the income belongs to you. I received a total of four rewards, points, attribute points, and special items, The golden treasure chest, the attribute point is 30 physique, has been directly added to me...Would you like to sell me an unnecessary low-value special item at a high price?"

Murong Yuling's meaning Chen Ye understood, he wanted to use points to make up for Chen Ye.

Chen Ye smiled shook his head and said, "No, thanks to your care during this time, don't worry about so much!"

"Take care?" Murong Chuuxue interrupted suddenly: "Xura, can you tell me, how did Yuling take care of you?"

"She cooks every day!" Chen Ye said truthfully.

Murong Chuuxue immediately grabbed Murong Yuling's ears: "Wow! You stinky girl, I'm usually hungry. Why don't you want to cook a meal, and even say you can't cook? It turned out to be a lie to me. ?"

Murong Yuling glanced at Chen Ye angrily, then begged: "Sister, I was wrong, I will cook for you when I go back!"

"It's almost the same!"

Seeing the sisters arguing with each other, Chen Ye couldn't laugh or cry.

Murong Yuling said again: "In addition to points and attribute points, there is also a special item and a golden treasure chest. Shura, let's go to the trading center and give you the things first!"

"Don't worry about it..." Chen Ye suddenly asked, "What time is it now?"

Murong Yuling was taken aback, she also just came out and didn't know the time.