137-138

===Chapter 137 The God of Symbiosis (6/8) ===

"BOSS, the last time the rocket crashed had a great negative impact. Today's interview is very important. I hope you can perform well!"

The assistant reminded after chasing behind.

When Drake heard the assistant's words, his face sank slightly, and then he asked, "Where are my things? When will they be shipped to the company?"

"Probably just tonight!"

"very good!"

Drake smiled again when he heard the words, and then came to the exhibition hall.

In the exhibition hall, there is already a group of primary school students watching the exhibition of the Life Foundation.

Chen Ye followed behind Drake, his eyes flashed.

He remembered that the rocket crash was the beginning of "Venom."

The plot of "Venom" is not complicated, that is, the Life Foundation found four symbionts in outer space, and then brought them back for research. When they landed on the earth, an accident happened and crashed, and one of the symbionts escaped.

The name of this symbiote is "Riot"!

In the comics, Riot is the son of Venom.

But in this film and television world, riots are the leaders of the symbiote!

Its purpose is to bring the army of symbionts on its parent planet to the Earth so that the symbionts can completely occupy the Earth.

Later, the riot was parasitized by Drake, the owner of the Life Foundation, and he encouraged Drake to launch a shuttle to the host planet of the symbiont, hoping to bring the army of the symbiont.

It's just that this conspiracy was stopped by the venom of falling in love with the earth...

Chen Ye's plan is not complicated. He wants to protect the riots from being killed, and then follow the riots to the symbiote mother planet.

The most dangerous place in this plan is not the symbionts.

With Chen Ye's current strength, the symbiote could not cause much danger to him... The one who could bring a fatal danger to Chen Ye was a guy named "Gnar".

This guy is a god, and not an ordinary **** yet, so powerful that he can kill members of the Celestial Group!!

All symbionts are made by Gnar.

He is the **** of symbiosis...

...

"Please note: the mission is released!"

"Main task: Kill at least one symbiote within 30 days!"

"Task time: 30 days."

"Mission failed: obliterate!"

Next.

Chen Ye regards himself as a wooden person and has been silently guarding Drake.

Soon, it was time for an interview in the afternoon.

Chen Ye saw Eddie Bullock with his face full of vicissitudes.

Like the original plot, Eddie has long been uncomfortable with the Life Foundation, this time it is here to make trouble.

The previous interview was fairly normal, but sharp questions were suddenly asked in the back.

"Mr. Drake, some people say that the Life Foundation uses living humans for experiments. It is the Killing Foundation. What's your explanation for this?