111-112

=== Chapter 111 Shura boss, this operation is so beautiful! ===

Those who were fortunate enough to participate in the dungeon with the Shura boss, after returning, immediately couldn't hold back and showed off to their friends.

Before long, in the space of reincarnation, it was spread all over the way to get the third-level "SSS" evaluation strategy of the Asura boss.

This is also the first "SSS"-level super **** evaluation strategy, which has been spread in a wide range of reincarnation space!

Everyone was incomparably amazed at the show operation of the Shura boss.

but......

Everyone found that the strategy of the Shura boss could not be copied at all!!

First of all, the first difficulty is that if you want to be crowned by the Tianlongren, you have to get the top three in the military assessment!

With this requirement alone, the vast majority of reincarnations can be dissuaded.

Because in the assessment of naval recruits, there are many powerful indigenous masters, such as Fujitora Smile, Flying Squirrel, Fight Momomaru, Tobacco Smog... etc. 29 and so on.

Most of the reincarnations who break into the third level are between D and C. It is almost impossible to win these native masters in the world of "One Piece".

Since the opening of the reincarnation space, the only one who can get the top three places, except for the Shura boss, is Adam alone!

Not every person who reincarnates can be like Shura's boss, who can be tough with Fujito!

Even though!

You got into the top three by luck, and the second difficulty comes again!

It is not difficult to kill the Tianlongren. May I ask, how do you run afterward??

The three navy generals are not vegetarians!

Without the means or special items that can be teleported, want to retreat after killing?

I'm afraid you want to fart!

(Aka Inu: Dark Dog Warning!)

"High-priced collection of special items that can be delivered instantly, cash transactions, even disposable items, starting at 5 billion!"

"Fuck! Tyrant! But don't give up your mind, no one has ever seen the special items that can be transported at present!"

"I know, so I just pretended to be forced. Do you think I have 5 billion?"

"If Shura does not have the special ability to teleport, then there must be special items that can be teleported. I don't know if Shura is willing to sell it!"

"You are afraid that you are thinking too much. How can the Shura boss sell this kind of life-saving thing?"

"You don't need to sell it, you can borrow it! I'm willing to give one billion for one borrowing to find the space for reincarnation justice!"

"Haha! Are you really stupid as Shura's boss? What if someone dies in the copy after you borrow it?"

"In other words, this 'SSS'-level strategy can hardly be done except for the master Shura?"

"Aren't you talking nonsense? The reincarnation system is better than ghosts. It will allow you to easily get the 'SSS' rating. Without two brushes, it is impossible to succeed by exploiting loopholes!"

"Mengxin asks. I heard that the Sam Empire came up with a god-making plan in the past, which was to unite 100,000 people and let them desperately swipe copies in the safe zone to earn points, and then sell special items at low prices to get all the points. Is it true to transfer to a person?"