35-36

===Chapter 35 Countless people can't sleep anymore (two more) ===

There was a burning tingling pain in the arm.

next moment.

In the middle of the full moon tattoo on Chen Ye's arm, the E-level symbol disappeared, and a C-level symbol took its original position.

"Even if you skipped the D-level evaluation, and directly reached the C-level evaluation?"

Chen Ye was very surprised.

actually.

According to his current basic attributes, the comprehensive evaluation can only reach the D level.

It's because the power of thought has increased too much, which directly caused his evaluation of strength to surpass the D level and reach the C level.

"No wonder, it is said on the Internet that the Reincarnation Tower is the only way to become stronger, and it is true!"

Subsequently, Chen Ye used his mind power again to control the black knife Qiushui.

"Om!"

Hei Dao Qiushui flew fiercely and froze in mid-air.

Now Chen Ye's mental power is 10 times (100 points) that of a normal person, his willpower is strong, and his thought ability is four to five times stronger than before. He controls Black Blade Qiushui again, and it becomes extremely easy.

Originally, Chen Ye wanted to add 100 points of potential to spiritual attributes.

but.

After the spiritual attribute reaches 100, Chen Ye wants to add it again, and the system will prompt: After a single attribute breaks one hundred, it cannot exceed twice the minimum attribute.

Simply put, if Chen Ye wants to increase his mental attributes again, he must increase the other three attributes to 50 or more.

This is the requirement that the system makes for the balance of the body for all samsara.

If there is no such mandatory requirement, then other Samsaras will focus on one attribute, which will make their bodies unbalanced and become deformed monsters...

Subsequently.

Chen Ye waved his finger.

Under his control, Hei Dao Qiushui made various slashing movements in the air.

"Huh! Huh!"

There was a sound of breaking through the air, extremely sharp.

No wonder, the system gives a C-level evaluation of Chen Ye's comprehensive strength.

The power of mind is really hard to guard against.

Aside from other things, now Chen Ye is using his mind to control the black knife Qiushui to kill people, how can ordinary D-level masters be able to stop it?

What's more, in addition to being able to control weapons, the mind can also restrict the actions of the enemy.

If you change your mind again.

Chen Ye used his mind to control a large number of small flying knives, strangling the enemy from all directions, can the D-class master be able to stop it?

...

Whoosh!

Under the control of Nian Li, the black knife Qiushui flew into Chen Ye's hands.

Chen Ye waved a few times, looked at the sharp black patterned blade, and couldn't help sighing, "Good knife!"

His current strength attribute has also reached 45 points (task reward +20 points), using the black knife Qiushui, there is no sense of difficulty.