🍒003; Written In Code

†☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Inside the Hale's loft, Peter Hale was tapping his fingernails on the table that Braeden had her boots on, him staring at her in annoyance as he was seated on a couch. "The table's Italian."

Braeden retorts. "So are these boots."

Braeden sighs out, looking in between the Hales. "Are we going to talk interior design and fashion or are we going to talk numbers?"

Peter blankly stares at her. "We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president."

"I was hired by the Calaveras to find her Kate, you're hiring me to find her first, going against the Calaveras is going to cost you." Braeden states.

"Well, we really don't have that much of cash, and we really don't care how much it's going to cost us." Skylar spoke up from the lying position she was on.

Braeden then soon got up from the chair and left the Hales alone.

Peter looks at his niece as if she was crazy. "Have you lost your mind?"

"She's right, we spent weeks looking for her and we couldn't come up with anything." Derek adds.

"If we don't find who told Kate about the vault, we don't get these bonds back, what do you think i'm going to do, huh? Get a job-." Peter was in the middle of ranting.

"He's right as well, who would hire a lunatic?" Skylar asks.

Peter glares at her, the girl just shrugging at him, the man then rolling his eyes. "Former lunatic, by the way."

"Derek, you have completely lost your mind." Peter grabbed onto Derek's wrist roughly, the man roaring at him, his eyes glowing a golden color.

"...that's new." Peter awkwardly says.

"And, what happened with your eyes?" Skylar curiously asks.

Derek sighs out. "That's what i'm willing to find out, if we find her."

"What makes you think after we find her she'll tell you everything you need to know?" Skylar asks.

"...then, we'll do it the Hale way." Derek then says with a smirk.

Peter rolls his eyes, scoffing at him. "What, make her fall for you and then set her hiding place on fire?"

Derek and Skylar looks at their uncle, Peter noticing the look they were giving him, him scoffing at them with shrug.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Inside a car that belonged to Malachai Martin, the said eighteen year old teen had just pulled up in front of the school's parking lot, him dropping his self as well as Kira Yukimura off to school.

"Thank you for dropping me to school, i just wanted to get out of the house as possible, they want me to leave town, i mean, now, after everything-." Kira was rambling.

"Because of Scott?" Malachai smirks.

Kira frowns her brows, feigning confusion. "Who?"

Malachai sighs out at the seventeen year old teenager.

Kira nervously fiddled with her fingers. "D-do you---do you think if i would've hurt Maia or Scott they'd be angry?"

"Maia wouldn't, because, she knows sometimes you don't have a choice, there's always a reason and Scott wouldn't be angry, you're a badass and there's no reason for him not to be into you." Malachai states.