🍒004; The List

†☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Malachai Martin stepped inside Lydia Martin's room at night, him throwing the book on the bed, a frustrated look on his face. "I don't understand this! I mean, it's clear why Malia is failing."

"You wrote this." Maia states, holding the book in her hands. "But, you don't remember?"

Lydia shook her head. "Not in the slightest, but, considering my drawing was the thing that led us to the Nemeton, i think we need to find out what it is, or it'll kill us."

"I got the key for you guys." Natalie steps inside the room. "And remember, no more than six people in the lake house, stay out of the wine cellar and if anything gets broken–––it's getting added to your credit card debt." Natalie dangled the key in Lydia's hand.

"Mine? What about Maia or Malachai?" Lydia scoffs.

"We didn't ask for it." Malachai states.

"And, i'm putting you in charge in everything, okay?" Natalie says to Malachai.

Lydia sighs out. "Fine."

The key grazed across Lydia's palm, and as she was going to hold onto it, Natalie pulled it away, Lydia's fist closing with air, her slowly looking at her mother.

"And, lock up the basement, from all the scratch marks i found, it's like a pack of wild animals got down there." Natalie says, then dropping the key in her hands.

Lydia smiles awkwardly, the tree teens looking at each other.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

The next morning, at the high school, in the school's parking lot, the pack was nearby the school buses, trying to get Liam alone.

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia says.

Lydia looks over at Malia, clasping her hands together.

"It's my basement, and my mother saw how you ripped it apart–––so, no, thank you."

"She's learning, go easy, Lyds." Malachai sighs out at his youngest sister.

Lydia sighs out, then smiling. "Tell mother about it."

Malachai rolls his eyes, him then looking over at Maia, who was leaning against the school bus. "Mom never says anything about Maia, who broke her windshield glass and she's still learning, don't be mean, Lyds."

Maia glanced at her two arguing siblings, sarcastically smiling. "Can we keep Maia out of this? Thanks."

"Guys? We have to do something about Liam, i say we invite him to a party." Skylar then says.

"And, i say we chloroform him and throw him in the ocean." Stiles states.

"No." Skylar gave him a look.

Stiles huffs, then shrugs. "Worth a try."

"Skylar's right, we should invite him to a party." Lydia agrees.

Malachai amusingly looks at her. "You're going to ask out a freshmen? This i'd love to see."

Lydia gave him a look of annoyance. "No."

Lydia then looks over at Kira. "Put, since we're doing a trick on someone, let's use the trickster."

Kira anxiously looks at Lydia. "Me? No way!"

Lydia smiles. "Do you know what they call a female Fox? A Vixen, be a Vixen."

Kira stares at Lydia with wide eyes, sighing out nervously.