🍒005; Persuasive

†☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

The next morning, the elevator to the loft slid upwards, the gate being pushed open, showing Maia Martin, who was stepping out of the elevator, her making her way inside the loft, her looking for Derek Hale.

Maia's green eyes glanced around the loft, looking around him, but saw no sign of him, then she heard footsteps walking behind her, her thinking it could be Derek.

"Are you here for an apology?" Peter asks.

Maia's smiles disappeared from her face, her turning around to look at him.

"I'm not here to see you." Maia gave a sassy smile.

"Do you know where Derek is?" Maia politely asks.

"Yeah, i do." Peter shrugs, him then walking away.

Maia scoffs, expecting him to tell her, but he just ignored her, her then following after him, him then turning around to look at her confused.

"Is there something you want?" Peter confusingly asks, him then noticing the expression on her face, realization hitting him. "...you want to know where he is?"

Maia sarcastically smiles. "Yeah, that'll be helpful, thank you."

"He's with Braeden." Peter answers.

Maia confusingly frowns at Peter. "Why would he with her?"

Peter shrugs. "Something to do with his eyes, healing, blah, blah, blah, apparently, he can't protect his self or fight like he used to do and went to her for help."

"But, what i really care about is who stole from me!" Peter huffs.

Maia sighs out, her eyes looking down at the ground, the older Hale noticing her expression, slightly tilting his head at her.

"You're jealous of him and her, aren't you?"

Maia looks at Peter confused. "What? I'm what?"

"Jealous?" Peter smirks.

Maia scoffs, throwing her long dark red hair to the side, a sassy look on her face. "Please! I'm a Martin, we don't get jealous, okay?"

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"Stop hovering." Lydia sighs out, her, Skylar and Malia inside the art room, the Martin girl trying to figure out the next code for the second list, but both girls made it hard for her.

"Sorry, you see–––when someone wants to kill me, it makes me impatient." Skylar sighs out loudly, her sitting behind Lydia.

"I'm trying, okay?" Lydia irritably says, the Martin girl then saw Malia poking her head at the computer, frustrating her. "Guys! Would you please?!"

"Look, we just want to know who else is on the list." Malia says.

Lydia scoffs, giving her a knowing look. "You mean, you want to if you're on the list."

"If someone is out for my head, yeah, i'd like to know." Malia answers.

"Would the both of you just give me space? You're making me nervous." Lydia says frustrated.

Skylar then noticed something strange reflecting on the computer, her whispering to the Martin girl. "Lydia."

Lydia rolls her eyes. "What?"

"Look." Skylar points.

"Oh god." Lydia whispers.

"We obviously need help from another Banshee." Skylar states.