02. Believe me I am Fucked up!

I ended up walking home like a squishy sea lobster.

The rain drenched me from head to toe and all i could do in protest was grit my teeth and contain myself from setting the, fucking car which was constantly beeping it's horn, on fire.

This is what i get for not achieving my driver license.
4 times. I tried for it four time. Each time Something or the other just ruins my opportunity and i end up being sent back with a rejection.
Like the last test i was going perfectly fine if not for the raccoon.

YES.

A darn raccoon just walked in in front of my car as if he owned the road and i panicked and took a sharp turn and hit the garbage can which tilted and ended up pouring it's shit on our car.
This can't possibly fetch me a driver license can it?

My dad bought me car too! I drove it illegally for a day enjoying my moment of pride before someone stole my car battery and the steering wheel on the first day and stole my entire car the next day
How the fuck can you drive a car without it's steering wheel??
And why not take the entire car at once instead of going through so much hard work?

This always stayed a mystery..

My feet squished with each step. The water was getting intolerable. I parted my blonde hair which was sticking to my face. I tightly wrapped my hoodie around me to secure myself from the chilly weather.
Home finally.

Wow i successfully went through an entire journey without injuring -

" Whoa" i shrieked as my shoe soul came apart and folded causing me to fall face down

" -myself" i finished sarcastically. The mud and the dirt of the Broadway created a beautiful masterpiece on my already ruined shirt.
Perfect
Just a cherry on the top of a perfect day. Believe me today was actually good.

" Hi mom " I groaned

" Flo!! How was your day? And why where you in detention.... again" Mom asked pacing around the house as she grabbed her work-bag and analysed some files

"If you are thinking that I punched Cara and had an argument with our principal ....that's absolutely wrong!" I defended angrily

My mom looked up and cocked her eyebrow to give me that really-that's -how-you-lie look.

" So you punched Cara and argued with the principal " she concluded

I gulped waiting for her to lash out on me.
She sighed and shook her head in dismay.

"Flo.. I don't know What to do with you..Why are you so destructive! First the theft, the drugs, trespassing -

" GOSH MOM I DID NOT STEAL THAT DARN BOOK FROM THE LIBRARY! And neither did i sell drugs. Those bad boys assholes left that pack when i sat down that doesn't make it mine!!"

" Whatever Flo it caused us a shitload of trouble! " Mom yelled furiously

" I-

" Save it! I have to go to the hospital duty." She grabbed her stuffs and walked away

" Why don't you ever listen to me?" I screamed back at her.
I heard the front gate shut close as i collapsed on my knees and buried my face in my palms.

What is happening to my life?
It becomes hard to survive this life with every approaching day.
Anger started burning within me. I screamed out in the oblivion and raked my hand through my blonde mass. I walked up to my room and smirked at the big red punchbag dangling from the ceiling inviting me to vent out my anger on it.
******
I lost track of time as in constantly launched the bag with punches. Each assault was harsher and powerful than the last. I hissed and yelled as my fist collided with the leather body.
I never chose to be a destructive girl.
I am not a destructive girl.
But for the world I am one and will always be. All i did was work hard to get what i desire. Every human does that. Then why me? Why was i the victim of fate?
I slammed my fist again and again.
I never had friends. The last time i had one she publicly humiliated me in front of everyone but spreading false rumors about me. I made it sound like a not big deal. But it hurt me terribly back then.
My fate created a chaos in my life. It created this thick circling poisonous air and walked away with a devilish grin leaving me here to suffocate and gasp for breathe.

I stopped ,panting and wiping my sweat . I stared wearily at my blood caked knuckles. The pain was almost insignificant apart from sudden sting which forced me to recall of the pain.

A familiar ring bought me back to reality.My damned phone.

"Hello?"I snapped at the speaker

"Whoa bad girl why so snappy"His cocky voice called back.Ryan.I sighed with relief

"What to do bad girls have to have some snap"

"That explains the fuck off text i received"He said snickering

I froze and gulped.Shit i forgot about that.

"Ryan I am so sorry it was the fucking auto correct and i -

"Baby ,Baby calm down I figured that out"He said with a laugh.

Gosh he is so understanding.He was the reason my bad lucks...didn't seem so bad.

"I am so disappointed with everything nowadays.."I started in a monotone

"Don't be!Detentions will always be there..And that makes you a bad,bad girl"He replied making his voice raspier at the end.

"Well the Bad Girl is feeling like a good girl today"I replied innocently

"Fuck!I can't let that happen!Tame girl is boring"He fake groaned

"That's bad ....What do you propose to do about it?"I asked mischievously already knowing the answer

"Let's get the Bad girl fucked up"

I could hear him opening the front door and getting in his car

"Believe me i am already fucked up"I replied as he hung up

**********

I sighed with pleasure after Ryan left. I felt slightly upset because i thought i could share my feelings with him. I noticed that he never really paid much heed to talking with me.It was more about having sex. But i was too much in love with him to admit that to myself.

I wore a plain white t shirt and crashed on the bed. It was one place where my day couldn't go bad.

Oh boy !I was wrong...

As soon as sleep pulled me into it's embrace,nightmare gnawed through my mind.

The surroundings where pitch black.There wasn't much to see apart from a faint light at a distance which grew brighter and brighter blazing into exsistance. I walked towards the light as i had nothing better to do.I heard faint sounds. Horns.Car horns. Wow so i am going to dream about traffics now.How entertaining.
(not the sarcasm!) I walked closer to the light and it slowly eradicated and all of a sudden i was in the middle of the road. I heard a honk as soon as i turned towards the sound my eyes widened as i saw a big ass truck nearing me.
I screamed and the dream dissolved

My eyes fluttered open immediately. I jolted out of my bed and frantically ran my fingers through my hair.
Ugh what does a girl have to do to get a peaceful hour of sleep!
I thought my day was fucked up,
Now my dreams are Fucked up too..