13. Plan A Ends with a Bad Haircut

Okay so here is the plan. I am not going to think about it.
Let's begin.

Mom shifted me the guest room. I was slightly worried that Fort didn't come back last night. But I quit worrying because he knows and I knows He can't detach from me after a certain radar.

I felt slightly flustered thinking about our last encounter

You.You are my world.

It was a romantic line but I am pretty sure he didn't mean it in the romantic sappy way.

I got ready for school. I borrowed few of my mom' s clothes . I have to go for shopping. But with Dad in comma and My room being re-furnished we where already tight financially.

Wow! I did have some pretty major problems in life.
I wore the shorts I was wearing yesterday and threw on a loose blue top of my mom. Unfortunately my mom being one size big my cleavage was rather on display.

Boys of Earth
Sincerely keep your gaze to yourself.My boobs can't make any utility of them
Regards
Flo

I wish I could put this tag on my forehead. I tugged my shirt slightly up and started my voyage to school.

*****
Why did I feel that just because he wasn't around me he wouldn't do anything bad.
Paint was his new best friend and he gracefully decided to fall all over my fucking head.

My hair are pretty blonde you didn't have to add white smelly paint to it!

But as per Plan A I calmly walked through the school halls ignoring the awful laughs and comments.

Yep. This was Plan A.

Ignore Fort and His misdeeds

I grabbed a towel from the locker and briefly tried to remove the paint. It was already hardening on my skin.

I did a mistake of looking up. Never look up. You always see stuffs you dont wanna see especially if you have a bad luck like me.

Fort.

I missed a part.

Fort with his arms around Cara's waist along with her pet dog like friends and a few male dudes along with the guy whom i was unsuccessfully trying to ask out.

Can evil look anymore annoying?

Remember the plan

Pro's voice echoed.

I looked back into my locker but Cara along with her wolf pack decided to hunt me down.

" Did I miss The Time-to-dress-like-freak poster " She remarked scrutinizing me.

I stayed quite as My gaze briefly met with Fort. His gaze shifted from my eyes and hovered above my revealing chest. But even before he could smirk or pass his cocky glare visually I looked away.

He knows your weaknesses.

It struck me. I looked at him and passed him a booting glare. He looked at me trying to figure out something.Before he could comment , I seductively rolled my eyes.

" Nothing to say Loser?" Her brunette friend teased

I turned towards my locker and closed it and walked away. I quickly stole a glance at Fort who stood there with his fist clenched.

Serves yoy right for staying up all night with Cara.

****
I ignored him. In simple blunt words. He didnt really try to converse but he played a few tricks but was baffled when I pretended not to be affected by them.