35. He gives me... feels

Firstly Happy new year! So here is my present for new year a juicy and delicious Flort smut scene .Same rule for those who ain't comfortable ;) .Look out for the '*'

"Fort! Put me down...Like now!!" I screamed as he pushed away the crowd to find an empty storeroom.

" Stop struggling! " He yelled spanking me.

" Please Daddy?" Two words that work on him I hope they do now.
He kicked the storeroom door open and threw me on the floor. The dim litted room and the silent panting of Fort tensed me.

" Don't Daddy me or I will spank that ass of yours so hard you won't be able to walk properly out of here." He snapped.

I got up fuming with anger. Who does he think he is? Who is he to decide whom I should and should not make out with. Infact he is on the top of the Should not make out list.

" You are such a fucking hypocrite! You go around touching girls and having sex and I am not allowed to kiss someone! What do you think? You control me or shit. I can fuck that dude right here right now and you can do nothing about that"

" Why do you have to test my patience!" He yelled furiously raking his fingers through his hair

" Testing your patience? How does it have any relation to this topic!?"

I was pretty sure our screaming was louder than the freaking music outside. But I didn't care. Fort was getting under my skin in a way I didn't like.

" It has! Why did you kiss that guy? Because you know! You know -

" Know what?"

" What it does to me!"

" It honestly shouldn't do anything to you."

" You are so dimwit! We have something... Regarding this between us. Hatred for sure. I despise you with my heart. But at the same time... I..
He paused taking frustrating breaths.

" What? Say it Fort! Just fucking say it!"

" I can't resist you! I can't live a minute without seeing you. Lust probably but lust nevertheless "

"Even if it's lust we both share we both shouldn't care whomsoever we kiss or have sex with! "

" You want to kiss someone? Why don't you bloody ask me!"

" Why should I ask you when I can't stand the sight of you! You made that night one of the worst nights of my life! "

" Gods! Don't you understand a simple rule of fate? Some things clash! She has a reason to get angry on you and her anger had been Destined to clash with yours! The major decisions in your life are planned. I have planned them and stored them. "

" So you planned this for me?"

" Whatever I plan is my business"

" It is not only your business I have a say in it too!"

" You have a say because you have been given an opportunity! My dad broke the rules to improve me! So you wouldn't have had any say in it if My dad wasn't in this!"

" Fine in that case let's just get over me and go and continue what we were doing! You go and give the girls the time of their life while I go on with Jeff. He is a really good kisser if-

I couldn't even finish when Fort pulled me right towards himself and chastivated my lips with his.
*Starting of the scene

" Your lips.... Gosh baby you get me fucking turned on..." He said between his kisses. My hands involuntarily moved to his hair Tangling in them. He was right. No matter how much hatred and ego we had constructed between us the attraction between us was undeniable. We were struggling to contain the outburst if desire within us.