26. You are sexually attracted to me

Warning : Detailed sexual activities . People who are uncomfortable with it I have put '*' at the start and end of the scene. Hope you like this Flort moment;)

I was so pissed that we missed the sunset. Just because he had a sudden mood swing.

I stayed silent as the rain poured down the car. It was almost 5 pm and the sky was pale and the rays of sun tainted the grey clouds with a hint of orange.

Both of us stayed silent. The sky darkened and the raindrops heavied.

The heat was on so I removed the shrug I was wearing. Fort's
Gaze Momentarily dropped at me and then lingered down my body for a second before he focused back on driving.

I quickly adjusted my neckline to cover up my cleavage. This guy's eyes are always on me. I tried to recall the incident during the Halloween dance.

His touch. His body over me. His lips on my neck, my navel down my skin. Ugh! Why am Thinking about him?

But that night was too erotic to forget. The overwhelming sensation of having his fingers circling between my thighs, His raw words...

I squirmed uncomfortably on my seat. Suddenly the close space of the car didnt seem so warm and cozy.Instead a sudden fire seemed to have started between us. Fort kept on glancing at me. I plain ignored him.

" Can you like not try to be so revealing when I am driving?" He growled

" Why do you seem to have a problem with every thing I wear?"

" You are distracting me! I am trying to drive a car here something which you certainly cant! "

" And you just HAVE to bring thst up? " I said crossing my arm

" Truth is bitter Fiesty. And you can't drive a car isn't just the truth it's a fact."

" Let me correct you Mr I Know It All I very well know how to drive a car. I just don't have a driver's license. "

" I do, so now stop trying to perform a strip tease beside me when I am driving. "

Annoying can't cover his personality. Infact a whole thesaurus of abuses will be short to describe how reticent and evasive he is. Which guy calls you pretty 5 hours ago and gives a rude comment about the same outfit 5 hours later?

Yes! You guessed it! It's Fort. 10 points for you.

" Let me tell you a scientific analogy. It's very basic so I am hoping it will get in your thick head! I am made up of matter. Matter occupies space and has mass. SO WHY EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO INTERFERE IN MY SPACE? "

" Wow! Thanks for your knowledge but just keep your mouth shut and mind your girly business"

" We are in the same car, breathing the same air, living in the same house and In the same country.And my country gives me the right to speech. This is my body. These are my clothes. I can walk around frikking naked in the streeta and NO ONE SHOULD SAY A THING!"

He immidiately screeched the car to a stop.

" I told you to shut up. But I guess you wont do it the easy way."

He grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me out of my seat to bring my face close to his. The confined space if tge car made my adrenaline pump and my heart pound with an unknown anxiety.

"Don't be so stubborn or believe me I can be worse" He said through his clenched teeth. He looked directly into my eyes. The grey and black connected and a swirl of desire rushed through my viens.