29. Talk

" Why are we here... Again?" I asked rather confused.

We had arrived at the sunset point. Why would he even want to bring me here?

" Um... Well.." He shuffled nervously and casually shrugged. " ... I thought that we were having a good time back then and I.... ruined it" He mumbled

Holy Grail! Is this real? Is this really happening? I need to check my ear.. Probably I am hearing wrong. I need to get an ear check up done..

" No you don't. Don't overreact so much! Yeah yeah I confessed. I ruined that day..." He said rolling his jade ring vigorously. '

" I just thought.. Maybe we could restart that... day" He shrugged again trying to sound uninterested and casual. But somehow I knew he was as nervous as I was and I was equally excited as he was. I couldn't believe he was putting effort on something. He was finally doing something that matters. He.... Finally cared. Maybe not entirely maybe he isn't just willing to admit. But something within him was stirring for sure.

" I wouldn't mind" I smiled

" That's a yes right?" He confirmed

I nodded. We prodded through the bushes and made our way to the ledge. The isolation and peace was so contrasting from the chaos of life.

I sat on the soft lush grass and subconsciously plucked them. Fort sat down wrapping his masculine arms around his long legs. His hair was tousled worse than usual but I liked it that way. His T shirt was black as always.

" Don't you wear anything else but black? "

" Black wings matches my black shirt. Fashion sense."

" Even being an angel?"

" Who doesn't know this much color knowledge? " He smirked

" You are acting nice thats its awkward "

" So you want to argue and fight? " He said cocking his eyebrow.

" Well no.. But it's awkward. Why you being nice to me? I am pretty sure punching you didn't show any sort of affection? Or did your bipolar brain interpret the pumch as a kiss?"

He smirked. " Actually the punch made me realize that you were really torn apart" He muttered

" I was worse... "

" You never physically assaulted me. I don't know why this prank hurt you so much but I brought you here to.... Tell you some stuffs..."

He gulped, my eyes moved to his Adams apple which bulged out with his gulp.

" .... About me"

I nodded. The light humming of the breeze was the only sound. I didn't want to ruin this moment. I wanted to know about him and today I might.

" You have certain.. Alot of misconceptions about me."

" Misconceptions? Really? Seeing is believing "

" Sometimes truth is just to painful to reveal and to dig out. "

" What are you indicating "

" I ...don't want to... harm you...or kill you. I don't intend to do anything which... Makes you cry. "

My heart was tuning an unknown beat. I knew he wasn't lying. His eyes were eliciting the truth and his gaze was forlorn and nervous. I bit my lips and looked down at the grass.

" But then.. why do you make me cry all the time..

" You never did. You started crying since I came here.. I know I was harsh but I don't want to see you cry or shit...but I still  hate you. "