43. Love screwed me up

I couldn't sleep the entire night. Fort's strong arm around me provided pain more than comfort.
Pain of knowing my feelings will never ever be reciprocated by him.

The dawn emerged as I quickly dried my eyes. My head was throbbing as I touched my temples. I sighed.

What had my life become? This seemed worse than having my life fucked up by Fort. I am falling for him .It's like leaping unto a void knowing no one is there to catch me when I fall. It feels so wrong sometimes to wonder how involuntary our heart is not listening to what I want but always doing what I desire.

Fort stirred as the sunlight fell in his face. His eyes fluttered open and it made me jump. He was so beautiful how can I play this game if he remains so subtle and unknown about my feeling.

" Good morning Mrs Gem.The girl who took my virginity. Impressive "

"I feel honored. " I smiled. His lips puckered into a smile. The sunlight danced upon his glistening lips making them-

Okay so people do turn all mushy and literary in love!
Nope I won't. I am brave ol' Flo. I can freaking win the World War Z and the fucking apocalypse, I -

-But he is so hot.

He got up flexing his muscles. His toned body stretched as he stretched his hands behind him.

Be calm, be calm.

" Why are you telling yourself to be calm and totally in for another round. " He grinned ruffling his hair to give it the yes-I-fucked-a-girl-and-lost-my-virginity look. Did such look even exsist?

Well if not then please take a look at him.

" The day hasn't even started and you are already rolling that ring of yours. " I chided as I got up. I was still exhausted a bit. Man his thrusts are hard.

" So I suppose I did too goof for my first time" He replied to my thoughts

" You were... Okaaay" I teased twirling one of my hair strands trying to act innocent

" Just an okay?" He gasped feigning hurt. " You are insulting my caliber"

" Since when is fucking a caliber. "

" Since last night. Man I need to fuck you more often firstly to make that okay into I need more " He said trying to immitate my moaning voice .I threw a pillow at him blushing heavily.

" And secondly because That was awesome! Now doubt people love to get in bed with girls. " He said

"Nononono you gentleman are already getting a good dose of me so slow down now." I remarked with a air of pride

" It should be the opposite, you are getting a good dose of Fort, something that every girl in your school wants. So consider yourself lucky."

" Ah so this is how you try to give me some luck in life.. "

" Luck is a livid thing. I give you luck all the time sometimes you just don't notice it because you are too busy judging the bad luck" He winked pulling up his jeans. He threw on his shirt in one swift move and walked out.

Phew!

My heart was at the edge of falling out every time he said something flattering or cute.
Cute!!! Gosh love had screwed me up.

****

His sudden closeness and friendship was scary and desirable. I know we were in the friends with benefits category but nevertheless his friendship was real.

" I don't get it what do you do in school. Not like you need the knowledge to like be something!"

" I know right! But the amount of drama you guys have in high schools and damn the parties I can handle a few boring not required classes for that. " He shrugged

Living With My Fate ✔(#Wattys2016)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara