55. Just a Ring?

Smut alert!A bit of sexual content towards the end. Anyone uncomfortable with it can skip the part between the '*'

" Why do we have to go to a fucking marriage! Bigger question why do I have to go to a fucking marriage? "

" Because you. are Cara's friend and my boyfriend and yeah that's pretty much the reason"

" Why do I have to wear an instrument of torture around my neck? "

" Its a bowtie Fort! Dont be such a lunatic! Here I'll help" I padded up to him and stood on my toes to reach up to him. He looked at me with his small twitchy smile which made my inside melt.

" I should get some bribe. Tempt me with something " He said his hands snaking around my waist.

" Ooo... Why should I bribe you...Because you have to be in a radar remember? " I said clicking my tongue.

" Fine I am not Leaving then you can't either " He said shrugging as his hands cupped my ass.

" Well then 20$?" I said

" 20$ for wearing a symbol of lameness... Not happening "

" 50$" I asked giving him a pout .

" Still less "

" 100$... Okay I dont get more than that as pocket money so please"

" That is so damn less!" He said with disappointment

" Well... Then... I guess we will have yo cancel.. " I said sadly" I was hoping..." I slowly pulled doen my zipper and removed the top half to reveal a tight black and purple lingerie with shear lace around the sides. " ...to show you this and maybe do Something there.. In the bathroom or the table I mean some adventure you see... But " I pulled it back up " I guess we 'll have to.. stay here.."

" Stay? Who the fuck said stay!?! I am totally going you are the one wasting time lets go! Mrs Gem pull out the car" He said his eyes brimming with lust.

I laughed as we walked out hand in hand. Downstairs mom was waiting for us and I was really happy to see her dressed up and pretty after a long time.

"And look at the Romeo and Juliet. " My mom teased

I laughed as I squeezed his hand. He looked at me and pulled me close to kiss me.

His kiss was heartwarming and elated me more than anything.

" Well just wanted some of that red lipstick " He remarked roughly trying to remove the lipstick

" Awww!You look so pretty with that lipstick" I teased him.He just rolled his eyes in reply.

" Well come on! We will get late"

***
Cara always keeps it sophisticated. The wedding venue was adorned with white silk appearls. The aisle was covered with lilies and roses. The entrance had a beautiful wreath of flower and a white ethnic gate.

" I'll go and meet Yessica." My addressed and went up to meet Cara's mom.

" That leaves you and me." Fort chuckled

" Okay, we might do something but dude not now! We just came her"

" You already came? But I didnt even start" he teased moving close to me. His lips were mere inches away. A small kiss wouldn't harm even though I was fully aware how far our kisses lead us.

" Hello lovebirds!" Cara intruded. She was laughing ay Forts disgruntled expression.

" Perfect timing Cara" Fort retorted sarcastically.