20. I am dressed as a black angel

One week of tolerating Fort's obnoxious behaviour and numerous way to ruin my time the Halloween Dance came.Fort was nearly ignoring me the entire week. So I tried to talk to Ryan but Fort didn't even make that easy. He stuck up with Cara and her gang.

Finally Halloween was here and honestly I was slightly excited about it.

This word shouldn't spread or you all are in big trouble.

Honestly what can I even do to you guys?

I started to get ready around 6 pm. I sighed as I stared at the dress. Time to wear that Fort adviced lingerie. Afterall today was the revengw episode.

Fort you will cry for what you lost.

I put on the corset and after numerous angles and experiments I was successfully able to tie it. Scientists even perform easier experiments than" How to tie corsets" .

But no offence to the corset. It is crushing my internal organs. It can juice my body and I won't even be surprised. I put on the lacey underwear and then put on the dress.

I looked at the full length mirror. The dress was backless, sleeveless and deep cut. Now I hope you get the picture. The corset helped to slightly cover my back but even the corset just cover q lower portion of my back exposing my back . The dress hugged my boobs and tailored down and ended just where the thighs started. It was dark black with a touch of silver linings. The neckline was deep cut revealing more cleavage than I would want to. I wore a black choker and added the last accessory. A small pair of black wings.

Yep I am a black angel tonight.

I am What Fort always is. I know it's not the best form of revenge but It will get his eyes. I put dark kohl all over my eyelids.

Suddenly the door flung open. I literally dropped my kohl to see who it was.
Fort.

His enormous black feathery wings where busted out and he was wearing the normal ripped jeans leather jacket and combat boots.

But he always managed to look like a greek god.

But his reaction was priceless.

His eyes wwhere wide open and they where literally bulging out as if they would fall out. His jaw was open and he couldn't stop scanning me.

He hungrily raked my body up and down not leaving a single detail. His jaws tightened and he angrily slammed his fist on the wall and ruffled his hair into perfection.

" That's what you are going to wear"

" Why Any problem "

" You look hideous. "

" it is Halloween everybody looks hideous" I shrugged.

" Shut the fuck up and wear some other shit."

" Make me!"

" Oh I can so rip it out of your body right now" He inched closer. His gaze had become threatening. His eyes pierced me like a tiger does when hunting on his prey. He licked his lips swiping his tongue over his piercing making it glint.

Thankfully Skrillex saved me. My phone blared a Skrillex song which is my ringtone.

" H-Hi Ryan" I stuttered as Fort clenched his teeth harder.

" Hi Flo I am here want me to come and get you because I really can't wait to see you in that dress"

" Believe me you won't want to see me" I laughed." Though its disecting my internal organs "

I cut the call and put on my stilettos.

" I would have said bye but I am not going to waste three letters of English language on being courteous with you" I proudly said.