49. He didn't do anything wrong

I was slightly surprised to wake up in a room full of green flames. But I had an idea .

The room was incanted with green mist and black and green lights. The set up was spooky .I focused on the mist and my Dad's death face rippled. I gasped in shock. I closed my eyes to stop crying but it was all so much to take in.

" I can't advice you on love " A voice spoke up. I turned to see Shell standing in her green blazer and white pencil skirt.

"But I sure know he didn't do anything wrong which deserves the treatment you are giving him" She completed

I got up to face her. She had long blonde hair with a skeptical look om her visage.

" What do you mean?"

" I mean that, Yes Fort has been reckless with your Fate and someway or other he has a link to your Dad's death. Forgiveness is not easy I know that too. But what you are doing right now is just under pure shock " She concluded

" I am doing everything under my sane human mind. Fort is disgusting. "

"I am not going to blame you for disliking him with so much passion but you are avenging his past form with his present. He was a devil because he has no direction to live but you Flo, are a reason he wants to change. You gave him a hope of being... loved again"

Her expression remained calm and skeptical.

"I am nothing to him. And I can't live with him anymore. As for love, what does he even understand of it. I am not the one he needs anyway. He is doing very well with his pride and vanity." I spat back.

" Mistakes are a factor that even God himself can make. He might be an angel but believe me Flo we all make mistakes. Big or small everything has it's effect. You are in a mental state of shock and that's why you are refusing to accept anything that is happening. Your Dad's death took a bad toll on your mental state and so did Fort.

"What do you exactly expect me to do?Forgive him and just go on on and cuddle and make out saying cheesy line to each and completely disgarding the fact he killed my dad?" I retorted im fury.

" I never told you to do that. But I called you here to clear this misconception you have about Fort being behind everything. "

I crossed my arms as she gestured me to walk with her. The green flames sparkled brighter as she drew closer to them. Her eyes remained on the tab she had in her hand. Her feathery wings were arched in elegance behind her back. The hugeness of her wingspan itself was intimidating.

" Something Flo we must do for the best. Those things however are not the best solution for our problem but some things are unavoidable. We as messangers try to channelize that occasion in the most less painful way possible. Fort doesn't bother to do that. That's why his effect are tremendous. He did your Dad wrong but imagine yourself in a little kids position who just physically grew up inexperienced, immature and completely unknown to the world. How would you react?)

" I know that venegeance is so important for him because of what his Dad did but this is not the way to take it out! Its always me what am I his punching bag? Whenever he feels like he beats the shit out of me and then the next thing I know he is pulling me into bed with him!"

" Dont blame him entirely you don't resist him either."

I fell silent. I rubbed my hand subconsciously. I don't resist him because it is hard. I do want to but I just can't.

" We blame things on others without even knowing that how much we are to be blamed too" She said tapping furiously on her tablet

" So you are sayin he isn't to be blamed? "