52. I need to get you back on all the times you turned me on.

A brand new moring. I yawned as I got up. Fort was sleeping next to me, his exposed abs on sight. I was naked too. I wrapped the bed sheet to cover my parts as I yawned. I scratched my head with a huge grin on my face.

I sighed at the thought of Dad. I had to get used to it. I found it hard to accept this but I had to move past this emptiness and lead on with my life. As scary as it was it didnt seem that much when I looked at Fort.

It surprising how the person you hated so much necame the remedy for hollowness in my heart.

I remembered I had to attend Cara's party today and I groaned at the thought. Whatever is that girl upto it's really suspicious.

"Good Morning Babes" Fort rasped. I looked at him as he reluctantly tried to get up. His morning hair had the tinch of messiness and the casual autumn leaf look which made him look sexier than ever. He scratched his head and yawned.

" Good morning to you too." I covered my self with the bedsheet and got up.

" Why would you cover yourself. I have seen the beautiful sight quite a lot of times" He conplained.

" If I make seeing me naked so easy there will be no fun left." I pointed out

" Oh come on! We can go another round. I know you like it" He licked his lips

" Another round? At 8 in the morning? I am not really that sex crazed." I laughed.

"Arnt you now? " He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down om top of him. I gasped as I rested ny hand on top his delicate warm skin. He fisted my hair with one hand forcing me to look at him. He stared into my eyes and tugged his lip ring slowly and teasingly. My heart was pounding at his seductive gesture.

" Stop it!" I swatted him

" Stop what?"

" Biting your lip!"

" Why? Is it turning you on?" he asked with hus sly smile. This guy

"N-No.. It's nothing" I lied.

" Is it not" He asked tugging on his glistening metal ring. I gulped and looked away trying to avoid his gaze. He chuckled and held my chin to make me look into his eyes.

" Come on why would you hide it.."

" Fine yes I am getting turned on! Now stop it"

" That's Good. I need to get you back on all the times you turned me on and believe me that's many" he leaned forward to kiss me slowly. I reciprocated to his lips like a bad habit. But kissing him was the best feeling I get waking up every morning,

Where are you now that I need ya
Where are you now that I need ya couldn't find you anywhere
When you broke down I didn't leave ya
I was by your side

Can't Justin Bieber take care of his own life instead of interferring into mine?

" Ugh! Who's it now?" I grabbed my phone mom.

" Hi Mom!" I greeted

" Hi sweetie! If you and Fort are done with your business in the bed can you come down for breakfast"

My cheeks immediatly emblazoned red.

" I am on my way" I cut the call.

Fort was laughing with his head thrown back. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

" Get up now!" I yelped pulling him out of the bed. Instead of obediently getting out he stayed rigid on his spot refusing to get up.

" I am not moving till I have another round with you." He said stubbornly crossing his arms