24. Let me sleep!

" If this thing is gonna continue in this rate ,I'll have to talk to death and actually end your life" A stern voice echoed.

I groaned as I attempted to open my eyes. I saw Pro standing with her arms crossed.

I muffled and fell asleep.
" Let me sleep" I grumbled

" Pardon my language but get the fuck up!"

As much surprised I was on hearing 'fuck' coming out of Pro's mouth, I didnt move. I am a Level 5 Champion in sleeping. You can't beat me in this game. I have always been the best sleeper in the-

" AGGHHH" I Jumped up as cold water doused me frome head to toe.

" I have a few tricks to win this game honey" She said smirking

I rolled my eyes.

" Why am I here... again!" I shivered. The water was soaking my shirt which was sticking to my body like metal to magnet. My boobs were prominently carved out by my shirt. Great!

" The bigger question is why is Fort here?" She asked cocking her eyebrow

This got my attention.

" He actually went back....?" I said rubbing my eyes.

" He sure did." She stated while fiddling with her tab.

" But.."

" I know I said you'll forget about everything once he leaves but I had to do a hell lot of manipulation and then tons of signature from the superior authority to revamp the procedure. You both are literally making it hard to live " She said gesticulatively.

" Why did you manipulate it.. I sent him back for good." I sighed

" I talked to Regret. He said something else.."

" Dang! You have a bonus!Just go and have a tea party with my emotions " I grunted.

" Now explain please?"

" There is nothing to explain. He did enough already to make me miserable! Now he is adding on to it. I can't do it anymore... "

Pro inhaled deeply.

" Flo... I am slightly worried about both of you.."

I cocked my head towards her.

" You both have a very strong string of attachment towards each other. I am unable to manipulate the scene from the authorities. So technically you need to take him back and don't send him back and emotionally too you must so the same"

" Hold on? Must? Why MUST I do so and who the fuck are this authorities you keep blabbering about?"

" The Council of Messengers. We are submissives, service providers. We all have been segregated for every human emotion. The Council supervises our work and detains us if we do something wrong."

" Why can't the council detain Fort? "

" There are political reasons as I told before.. You already know too much we can't filter you anymore. The more you know the harder it will be to wipe your memories. "

" Wipe my memories???"

" Honey, you must not know this secret. " She neared me and whispered

" This entire mission is extremely discreet and illegal. The Council must not be aware about this. This project is under the provision of the High Majesty of the Council only.So your ability to see death and unnecessary fraternizing with Fort can cost you your life!" Her voice was threatening and worried