15. What's Today? The Official Bizarre Day

My desire was probably mummified beneath all my hate for him. As soon as his lips kneaded against mine .The control I had in my body since the past whatsover years just evaporated. Don't frown! You would say the same if you where in my place because damn he is the fucking most awesome kisser ever!

His lips pressed harder. The cold metal of his lip ring submerged with the hot passion earning a moan from me. His hands roughly tangled within my messy blonde hair. My body still couldn't succumb to the entire incident. My fingers kept grasping the counter for some support.I could feel my body melting under his lustful kisses. My breaths turned into short but erotic pants. His tongue moistened my lips with one stwipe and soon was begging entrance into my mouth. As soon as my lips parted his tongue dived in running along mine.

This was paradise.

I can't take it anymore. The lust for him was driving me insane. He was so good at this. Fuck he was good at this. My trembling hands grappled his shoulder trying to clutch his shirt for some grip. But his hands traced down my back as he pressed against me harder and harsher. His touch felt threatening but so passionate

That's it .There goes the last drop of sanity. I pushed back reciprocating his kiss trying to move in sync with his delicious mouth. It was like ambrosia to a dying warrior. The kiss was lust driven but It was setting me on fire. I wrapped my legs around him. He didnt wait to pick me up and push me into the bed.

His lips left mine for one slight moment but before the sane part of me could crawl back his teeth and tongue started arousing me by their raw and harsh assault on my neck. The way he sucked my skin gosh I didn't even acknowledge the pain. the pleasure was so inviting. His body was hovering above mine .

His fingers found the knot of my bathrobe. My heart was beating so fast that it could fall out of my fucking chest .

How far is this gonna go?

Guilt was starting to rise. What am I doing?

Even though I wanted to stop I just couldnt'

In one harsh tug he loosened my knot . My bathrobe loosened revealing the towel I had tied beneath.

I arched my back helping him to get rid of the bathrobe. My body rubbed against his lower area. Ecstasy shot through me as I felt his raging hard on against my thighs.He immidiately went to pulled my towel down.

He looked at me his eyes was so intense and lust driven like a hungry animal.The raw passion between us was driving us both wild. I was going absolutely crazy.

"Fucking Kiss me Fort "I moaned

He kissed me as I kissed him back biting and nibbling each other's lips . He yanked the towel down to reveal my lace bra Bra and Panties . I was probably blushing but I didn't want to care.

Fort pulled back to look at me. He gulped as his eyes where raping my boobs.

"Fuck Baby You are so incredibly sexy " He rasped as he moulded his body between my legs and traced his lips down the valley of my breasts. I arched my neck upwards biting my lips with my eyes closed. What is he ding to me!This is all so wrong!I feel like a whore! This is ..This is...ugh So fucking pleasurable. I wanted more evern though it was wrong.
" Damn baby Things i want to do to you right now.. " His voice trailed as his palms cupped my breast as he went lower. He removed the black leather jacket he was wearing.
What is he doing?

What are you doing Flo!

But it feels so right...

Nope I am definitely listening to Pro this time.

His fingers touched the hem of my underwear and slipped beneath it.

Nope definitely have to stop this.

" Fort.. S-stop it" I stuttered my voice weak

" Why Isn't this pleasuring enough" He snarled as his lips continued working down my breasts.

I gasped as I pushed him away from me.

" This is your defination of trying to give some happiness in my life?"

" This is my definition of trying to set your grumpy mood right. Sometimes you should stop complaining and maybe enjoy things a bit more" He stated .He was breathing heavily as he got up from the bed and put on his leather jacket.

He just walked away.

Leaving me lying on the bed with my undergarments.

That was..... RUDE!

I was still panting and gulping trying to process what happened.

He was about to.... Do something he shouldnt be doing with.

Worst part was that it felt so.. So... So... FUCKING AWESOME.

I got up on my elbow and dressed up. I didn't feel like staying in maybe I'll make a trip down Starbucks.

****
The caffeine slightly helped me put things in perspective.

What happened back there? It was so... Unlike him.

He did it under pure hate obviously! But how can such an intimate moment be the result of hatred. Somewhere something else was igniting. I just didn't want to figure out what it was.
The thing is I have to prevent this from happening in future.

I got up and walked out to take a small walk in the street.

Fort. Fort. He was all that stayed in my mind. I had dropped a few times to visit Dad. But he was still the same. Lifeless but not dead. Fort did make me brave. I felt more controlled because of everything that happened in my life. But I wanted to change him.

I walked past The Noras house.

"Hello Mrs Nora! " I greeted. She gave me a reassuring smile as she walked back into her house.

My eyes widened.

The silhouette I saw the day my dad died was standing right at the door step of Mrs Nora. I clasped my mouth tightly trying not to scream as he stepped into the house with Mrs Nora.

The entire world momentarily froze. Every thing that silhouette touched turned into darkness.

He is a creepy dude with sycthe

Death

Only people who die see him

I gulped as I startedd running back to the house. My feet just won't stop. I knew i was ignoring Fort but I needed to talk to him. He can only help me.
Why can I see death?
Why do I see him with the Nora?
What is happening with me!

What is today? Official Bizarre Day.

My heart was beating and my leg where throbbing. I gasped for air as I held my knees and breathed for air.

I rushed inside.

" Fort! Fort!! " I shrieked. I flung the door of the guest room open. He wasn't there. Where the fuck was he now that ai need to talk to him.

My phone started vibrating.
Mom??

" Hello?"

" Sweetie! I will be late today another surgery came up! Mrs Nora she tumbled from the stairs and hit her head pretty hard! "

My speech was impaired. Fear was clawing my chest. I just said Bye and cut the call.
She was injured just after I saw Death enter her house.
But why did I see him?

How did I see him?

Something very wrong was happening and I needed Fort to help me.

But where the fuck did he even go!!??

First Intuition. Cara Kerr.