05. Oh.My.Gosh

I was sprawled at the corner of the street gasping at the limp figure of my dad soaking with blood.
My mom was bawling and screaming as people gathered around. I sat with my eyes wide as i tried to stand up .

" D-D-Dad " I gasped and collapsed infront of his body.

My eyes immediately cocked towards the black cloaked figure which slowly faded infront of my eyes. My eyes were bloodshot red. Fear grief and saddness hit me harder than that bus.
The ambulance was called and dad was immediately taken to the hospital. I was quiete the entire journey and mom continued to cry.
Tears, tears why cant i find you anymore?
This all was meant for me.
I was supposed to die tonight .
It was my fate.
Dad made it his.

" It is my fault.." i muttered
My mom looked up through her tears

" Flo.. Don't say that..." She pulled me into a hug and ran her hands through my hair.

I held my head as we waited for some news regarding dad's health.
Dad sacrificed himself to save me.
And all i can do is sit and cry.

Sometimes the heaviness of all this felt too great to touch. It's like the only chance you have is to sit back ,hold your breath and hope that it would eventually pass.

***

Tears.
That's what was coming out of my big blue eyes.
My dad was in a comma and mom was in hospital taking care of him.
And i am sitting here crying.
How resourceful
Exactly!
I am useless
Not just today
I thought i was playing this game against my fate. But I was destroying everything in my wake! I am stubborn and headstrong but not selfish!
Without another thought i made my way to the terrace. The night breeze was as always soothing. i stepped on the ledge of my roof and gulped
This is what you want right?
You win Fate
I can't take this anymore.
I leaned forward my heart was im my throat as i closed my eyes .I am better off dead.
It happened. My body felt light. i was falling. falling. falling
Okay the last time i checked the ground wasn't so far from my roof.
I opened my eyes.
I could see lights. No shimmering structures like the Northern lights
Am i dead? If yes than Wow that was easy! People should try dying all the time!
I got up with the support of my elbow
OH. MY.GOSH
What the fuck is this.
I was currently staring at a glass dome structure covered with monitors. There where tall brick buildings rising up with windows at a symmetrical distance. In the centre was a
A huge glass building.
I stood there for 5 damn minutes.
Heaven surely was... Modern

" You didn't die sweetie"

I turned and i literally tumbled as i saw a beautiful lady with shining blonde hair in a white suit and skeptical look. She was holding a tab. The thing which surprised me was the huge pair of white feathery wings busting out from her back.

" Florentine!" She said snapping her finger.

" Huh?" I managed to say

" Do you know where are you?"

" Honestly saying it looks like central new york.. But i am guessing its heaven"

" Wow.. Well then no.. You are not in heaven.. or Central New York. I am Pro your Guardian Angel"

" I am Flo... The keeper " I joked back

" Gosh it is going to be harder to explain this to you with that tjick brain of yours"

" Hey! "

" Look Florentine "

" Flo"
" Florentine! I am actually your Gaurdian angel! Not by choice though but i am responsible for guiding you with certain practical stuffs. You are not dead. You have been summoned by The Angels of your emotions... to discuss about your... Fate" She said making air quotes

I just stood there in bewilderment.

" What the fuck! " I asked in shock

" I need to talk to Shell for your bad language " She muttered typing something in her tab

" Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You are my Guardian angel shit! Arnt they like stories?"

" No I am pretty much real! Who else do you think is that little vvoice in your head when you where having sex with that shithead Ryan! You choose Roma instead of me! Can't believe it!"

" Shell? Roma? Who are they?"

" They are shock and Love your other emotions." She bluntly answered

" So your point is that my emotions are like senate meetings?"

" We arnt your emotions.. We structure them and decide your future in those specific emotions. I am incharge of giving you practical advices in life.. Which you most of the time ignore. But the point is we all are facing a problem.. And after ages of trying to figure a way out... This is the last straw."

" What problem? And What do i have to do about it"
" It's a problem regarding... your Fate"

" Good Joke believe me i couldnt do anything about it in the last 18 years how can i possibly fix it - Whoa hold it! Fate.. is there a-"

" Yes there are angels for every aspect of your life... Including Fate"

My jaw dropped. So all these years someone was behind this, controlling this, changing my fate. Someone has written these series of badluck in my life.
I felt angry and curious that why did she write such a bad fate for me. My Angel must have thought of some reason for it!

" What can i do about it?"

" I don't think telling is going to make you agree to what i will propose... would you like to see the Forebearer of your Fate?"

" Yes!" I replied promptly.
I have to see her! She will set it right my fate will finally look up.

" Come with me"

She led me to one of the brick buildings
" I have iinvited Roma and Shell who have experienced acute crisis due to some recent deeds of your Fate."
I nodded.
" Yep Love and Shock sure has made my day" i grunted

I entered the lift. Who knew life had a lift... in literal sense!
I saw the various floor. There where around 100 floors. She pressed the last floor and the lift surged upwards.

" Can i ask a question? "

" Yes"

" Why didn't i die when i fell, Why did you bring me here? It doesnt seem fair.."
"Your death Angel hasn't written your death so soon,and we can't let you die bearing the guilt of something that clearly isn't your fault ... Apart from that there are certain political issues that i am not going to disclose"
Man.. This was one heck of an opportunity.
The lift parted open.
Darkness
That's the first thing i saw.
Well because of that i couldn't really see anything.
" Pro!" A sweet honey coated voice pipped.
Two other Angel came walking towards us.
One was wearing a pink dress with pink hair and pink heels. She has to be love.
The other was slim with big greem eyes wearing a green suit.
" Flo this is Roma, Love and Shell, Shock"
" It's romantically lovely to meet you i am shell shocked " I joked as i shook their hands
They smiled and shook back.
" So you agreed upon the choice" Shell asked in a serious monotone.
" It's better to get them to meet because she is one fiesty girl " Pro murmured

" Yeah Meet time! " I said faking enthusiasm. They led me through the dark vast room. Pro waved her hand and the room
lit up rather dimly. There where several glass monitors displaying the images of my life. I saw the part where i was standing at the ledge of the roof. All the monitors after that where black.
We walked towards a small cave like room. I could hear voices.
I peeked into the room and saw
A figure seated on the couch his face was shrouded in the shadow. He was vigourasly moving a joystick and he was......... Playing PS3??????????
" Really??? " Pro called out exasperated
The figure stopped its movement and got up .
"What her fucking screen went black? And this better be important i just lost the game"
The figure walked out of the shadow.
My mouth fell open.
WHOA

Cliffhanger!!!
Well sorta!! There are many details about this as the story proceeds alot of twists and discoveries will take place so stay tuned!
~WritingForevermore