14. You want Pleasure?

" Last Time.. Go away!" I barked

I stood in front of Victoria's secret waiting for Fort to leave my back. But he stood there clicking his tongue.

" I am not missing this Feisty girl" He replied chuckling

" Can I like rip of your wings?"

" Why are they visible? "

" No you are just flying too far in your fantasy." I snapped

He ran his fingers through hia luscious long hair.

" Only fallen Angels get their wings ripped.. I have been authoritatively pushed to earth so ,no you can't rip my wings"

" You guys get wings ripped for coming on earth?"

" Or fratenising with humans..believe me you don't want to know angel laws."

" All I want to know right now is are you going to leave me alone?"

" No"

" Logically what will you do in there!"

" There are sexy lingerie and ladies touching them and I am a dude what is the natural desire? "
" I forgot I am supposed to ignore you" I muttered and went in .

Okay I needed a refill so I need normal bras and panties. I shuffled through the items. I turned back to look at Fort, Who was looking around with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes.
Worst situation -The girls where raping him with their eyes.

Was it wrong that I wanted to gorge their eyes out?

I Casually raked through the plain bras .

" These are really boring! Take something colorful"

Stay quiet

" Pick something that is a feast for my eyes" He rasped leaning near my ear. His warm breath tingled through my ear. My heart was palpitating. Like a fan gone out of control .

"Say something.. I know you wanna "

I do wanna say him to keep his perverted thoughta to himself.

I grabbed a few black and white bras and matching panties. Fort staring at me amused was SO not helping.

" What about buying a sexy lingerie... Damn I'd love to see you in one" He snickered

I gritted my teeth. I was one move away from tossing him out of the store.

" Hiiiii" A sultry voice snapped my attention.

A red haired girl in a super super mini skirt and a tube top was trying to climb all over Fort.

" Hi !Is it me or did the temperature just got hot here" He said winking at the girl

WHAT THE FUCK!

" That's the worst pickup line ever" I snapped

But both of them ignored me.

Here is the thing. I don't care what he does but I have certain rules and until he is my responsibility he has to abide by them.

Rule no. One of Fate-book
1) To hooking with random girls

I am not jealous or shit. But my Fate is mine and no fucking slutface shoves their boobs on his face.

" Fort" I called but he roughly pushed me aside. I gasped.

His balls... Wait I don't mean those balls.. Ughh

My next move was highly impulsive and even more highly stupid. I dont know why was anger flooding in me.
I pursed my lips as the girl kept her hand on his shoulder and Fort's lean fingers brushed down her thighs.