Chapter 11 New York

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! Give me some ideas, I'm stuck. And sorry that this is so short! The picture above is what Asha wears to dinner.

Chapter 11 New York

I was now on a plane with Jasper by my side. We were going to spend three weeks in New York. Alice had tried to get me to wear a dress since we would be in the Broadway Theater. I refused even though I should probably wear one. I was looking out the plane window, watching the countryside below me. From up here, everything looked so small but it was beautiful. This was the first time that I had been in a plane, I thought there would be a weird sensation, but there wasn't one.

"Is there something fascinating out that window?" Jasper asked.

"The world," I answered smiling. I turned to look at him, "I've never been on a plane before. This is a new point of view for me." He smiled back and went back to pretending to be asleep. We had about five hours of being here in this thing that I had heard called a 'tin can'. After a few hours, it got too hard to see the ground with the clouds building up so I curled up next to Jasper, placing my head on his chest and went to sleep.

"Darlin', we're landing in ten minutes," I heard a soft voice in my ear. I sat up slowly, I was starting to wake up, wishing I could go back to sleep. I rubbed my eyes, ridding them of sleep. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, how about you?" I asked teasing him but it was for those people who were watching us.

He laughed slightly, catching that I was teasing him, "Just fine ma'am." Now he was teasing me and I stuck my tongue out him to which he just laughed. It was great to be a kid, I had been an adult for the past thousand years.

"Please take your seats and fasten your seat belts. We will be landing in five minutes," the pilot's voice came over the speakers and the 'fasten your seat belts' sign came on. Within minutes I was getting my bags off the conveyer belt and Jasper grabbed his.

I had never been to New York before so I turned to him to know where to go. He took one of my bags from me and took my hand and led me outside. Here I could see the stars and I looked up, having trouble seeing them with all this light pollution. "Don't worry, I'll take you to see the stars every night if you want me too," Jasper whispered in my ear.

"I'd love that," I replied smiling as my stomach growled. He laughed as well as calling a cab. He took us to a very fancy hotel. They had a restaurant and a pool! I looked around the lobby while Jasper checked us in. We had a penthouse suite that overlooked central park.

"Get cleaned up, we're going to dinner," Jasper said smiling at me.

"What about you?" I asked knowing he couldn't eat anything on the menu.

"I'm good, I fed before we left, I don't have to eat as often as you do," Jasper replied. That didn't stop me from worrying. I wasn't worried about him attacking someone or losing control, I was worried about him being in pain. "I promise I'm fine," he reassured. I nodded before pulling clean jeans and a dress top out of my bag and going to the bathroom. With that he took me back downstairs to the restaurant.

It was a place that had dishes from all around the world. I chose an Italian dish and had some red wine with it. Jasper had to order that since to the humans I was still a minor and I would be for hundreds of years. After dinner, we went to central park to look at the stars. He taught me the constellations, though I knew most of them, I had been there when some of them were named. I had fun and ended up falling asleep in the park. When I woke I was back in the hotel room with Jasper by my side. I smiled and curled into him. These next few weeks were going to be great.