Author Note

Assalamualikum!!

Hello Readers!!!

This story is about two practicing Muslims and how in some hours their life changed upside down. This is my New Novel and it's in series. #Heart Series 1. Locked Hearts
Please don't correct my English...
Do cooperate. (Making puppy face..Lol!!)

I'll use some Arabic Words but I'll do write their meaning in bracket. And if you get any similarities to other stories then it's a coincidence. This is purely my imagination anything related to living, death, business, place etc etc is coincidence.

Please don't steal my work and write similar stories, it take really hard work to write, if you see similar book or anything similar like my book or see my book is copied anywhere else than wattpad PM me. Hope you know Plagiarism is a crime.

As a reader it's your right which book to read and which not. In this book only kisses and more than kisses is there no major content is provided. If I don't reach up to your expectations you can tell me. But if anyone argues with me or anyone say anything bad about my story then there is a mute button there or else I'll block you. This is my story and my imagination your not paying me to write the book, the book will go how I want. If you don't like it then you can remove it from your library. Please don't try to correct my English.
The plot is all my imagination and it's not to hurt anybody's feelings. The names in the book are fictional.

You can comment on the fun facts, emotional part, or line or part you like or didn't like. The names in this story are fictional.
I apologize for errors bothers you..

All Rights Reserved @AuthorMae

No part of the book should be reproduced, transmitted to any from or by any means including but not limited to electronic or mechanical or photocopying or recording or by any informational storage without having verdict with the Author and without written permission from the Author.

#Romance
#Spiritual
#Heart series

Established: 25/02/2016
Written by: AuthorMae
Novel Name: Locked Hearts
Copyright: @AuthorMae

Thanks
Mish;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Azreena Hasan the cute innocent young girl, a practicing Muslim, her innocence is her beauty. She was getting ready on the day of her marriage but consequences make the best day of her life the worst day. But she accept whatever is written in her qadar (destiny) and believes in Allah (swt), and accepts her marriage.

Ali Abdullah the charming boy and a practicing Muslim, he respects woman from the bottom of his heart, a very kind, loving, caring guy. Just in some hours his life turns upside down but accepts what Allah (swt) has written in his Qadar (destiny). He has never ever disrespected his parents decision.

This is a Muslim Romantic Love story... Tune in to know the journey of two people's locked heart, how they become each others key to the heart locked..

A/N:

Hey Readers!!! Hope I see good review for this book...