Part 26: Life's Unpredictable

Unedited

Assalamualikum!!

Allah has the power to make a way when you do not see a way. He can answer the problems that are in your life and resolve them immediately!

You may have weaknesses, but Allah has strength. You may have sin, but Allah has grace. You may fail, but Allah remains faithful.

Part 26: Life's Unpredictable

Azra was finally at peace being in arms of her man. They had an heart to heart conversation and expressed their feelings towards each other. All the time Azra couldn't just stop crying. Ali being all patient wiped her tears and pulled her towards his chest. Life was blissful having a loved one in your arms.

She was sleeping in his arms, her head on his chest and arms hugging him tightly not letting him leave even for a second. She didn't wanted him to leave. If this blissful moment was a dream she never wanted to wake up. They had content smiles on their faces and peacefulness in their eyes. The feeling was beyond expectations and it couldn't be expressed by words.

Ali stirred in sleep due to pain in his back. He groaned while flipping his position which woke her up. She got alarmed by his voice and immediately sat up switching on the lights of the night stand.

"Ali what happened??" she asked cupping his face while his body gave up due to pain.

"Aahhh!!!" he whimpered in pain while watching his condition her heart hurted.

"Should I call the doctor..." she asked crying on his condition while he was slightly loosing his conscious

Azra hastily searched for her hijab in the room but it was nowhere to be found. She looked at the unconscious Ali and her heart broke down. She opened her cupboard removed her new hijab wore it as fast as she could and ran out of the room.

She knocked on Fahad's room or say it banged Fahad's room door while crying. Within few minutes Fahad opened the door with a concerned look on his face, but looking at Azra's condition a fear engulfed him.

"Ali..." she whispered, before she could complete her sentence he rushed towards their room just to find his brother in an unconscious. He kneeled in front of him and checked his pulse but couldn't figure out anything.

Meanwhile Azra and Nikhat woke the other members of the house. Mehr threw her hijab on her head and practically ran into Ali's room. She being an intern in Medical checked his pulse which was dropping. She checked his heart rate and it was getting slower than it's usual pace.

"He needs hospital!!!" Mehr frantically shouted and started to wake her brother up who was in deeps slumber

After an hour long drive they reached hospital. Immediately Mehr asked for the stretcher and a heart specialist. They immediately took Ali into ICU leaving behind his crying and fearfull family. Fear of losing someone leaves a great impact on your life specially when that person is close to your heart.

But one day everybody has to leave.. Duniya (world) is just an illusion, the actual house and life is in Jannah.

Ashar Azmat one of the renowned doctor of India took the case in his hand and promised his parents he will try his hardest to bring his son back alive. The mens went to masjid for offering salah begging Allah to save his sons life while the women's in the hospital silently prayed with tears in their eyes.

Two hours had passed but no-one came out of ICU. The Hassan family had also arrived an hour ago. Afsha had called Azra for some work but hearing her sister crying in hysterics just broke her heart and after knowing the reason it just added fuel to already lighted fire..  Her love, her life, her man, her husband was in danger and how could a sister doesn't come for her sister. They weren't bounded by blood but heart relations do matter.

*NEXT DAY*

"Ali have it.." Azra scolded Ali but it went to deaf ears. He was least intrested in having the salt less food.

"Azra pleassee..." he wined and pouted but it didn't melted her

"Ali your not well.. Do you know how much scared I got last night.. I felt I almost lost you..." she said while a tear slipped her eye

"Azra never cry please I can't see you crying" he took a hold of her wrist and made her sit in front of him on the hospital bed

"Then please be a good boy and have the food.. " she made a baby innocent face while he made a face

"My innocent wife learned how to blackmail her husband." he tickled her

She kept the food aside and even started tickling him. Soon the silent hospital room was filled with their laughs and shouts. The family watched the couple from the window and smiled looking at their content faces.

Last night was one heck night they won't ever forget. Life is always unpredictable one moment your alright and the next moment something dangerous happen and threatens you to death but having faith in our creator is your biggest achievement. Allah has different plans for everyone and has a perfect time of executing his plans.. You just have to wait and watch how the story of your life unfolds and how every part of your story teaches you something or the other.

"Ali you alright with it...." Ayyan asked nth since they have arrived at Abdullah Villa with everyone following the duo to their room

"I am Ayyan for Allah's sake don't ask this question again.." he hissed which made Ayyan chuckle

"so you have no issues if I and Zara get engaged..."

"Am I the kazi..??"

"No..."

"then why are you asking me?? "

"cause your not well and I don't want you think bad of me.. I don't want to become a bad friend. Your here in pain and I'm planning my engagement. That's not fair.."

"Ayyan listen to me, time and tide waits for no men.. Don't wait for anyone when you are ready, your parents are ready, Zara has no problem then why are you stressing.. Just go plan it..." Ali said patting his back while others smiled

"You sure..." still hesitant about the decision Ayyan asked

"If you ask me once again I'll make sure you don't ever get engaged or married.." he playfully threatened. Ayyan raised both his hand in air in act of surrendering himself in front of his best friend.

Younger generation rushed out of the Villa for preparation of the new bride and groom while the elderlys gave their blessing to the duo and patiently walked out of the room. Azra closed the door behind them and sat beside Ali making him lie on the bed properly.

He pulled her towards him and caressed her cheeks. She fake smiled at him and moved a little away which bugged him. He held her wrists and made her look at him. She didn't wanted to meet his eyes cause if she did she knew he has the power to melt her and even he would be able to see her raging storm in her eyes.

He held her chin with his forefinger and deliberately made her look into his eyes. He could fear, anger, frustration, storm, love and faith. He smiled on the mix emotions she is feeling and he was sure he has the same inside in eyes as well.

He eyed her lips and she surrendered herself with closing her eyes. He decreased the gap between their lips and ignitiated the fire inside their body. The kiss was furious at start but slowly the storm inside them started to leave letting the love take it's place. They kissed with passion and love they craved for each other...

Assalamualikum!!!

A/N: Hello Reader's!!! Hope everyone is doing fine.. Long time no see but I was busy with locked hearts spin-off and with bbfg but I'll try and update whenever I get time.. Till than please Vote Comment and Share the book..  You can also read out Broken Hearts where you can find Akib and Asiya's journey.. It's on profile...