Part 21: The Proposal

Assalamualikum!!

Forget what hurt you in the past but never forget what it taught you. Everybody deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes.

Everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they go right.

Part 21: The Proposal

"Azra we need to go...." Ali said adjusting his watch and blazer

"Two minutes...." she shouted from the bathroom and started applying a little lipstick for a last touch up and adjusted her hijab.

Ali stood at the doorway of bathroom and admired his wife loving. She was a beautiful women on the entire earth he thought. He gazed at her brown eyes, her tiny nose, her red cheeks and last her lips. Since the time he has tasted her lips the desire to take the last step towards this marriage has increased.

But when he looks back the time they have spent is precious. It's not needed to be physical in relationships. Some relations are better off with smiles, giggles, laughs and tiny confession. The time where nothing matters but the way she admires his feelings portion when she thinks he is sleeping but in true sense he loves the way she gazes at him.

He loves the way she waits for him at dinner, never complains about not being attentiven always understanding and caring. What could he ask more from Allah. Such a beautiful relationship Allah has created and beautifully it's growing with his will.

"I'm done..." she rushed towards him and twirl in front of him showing her dress "how do I look?" She asked with a broad smile. She knew he was watching her and she loved the undivided attention she got.

"Mashallah..!!!" He said and pulled her by her elbow and she played with his shirt buttons

"Ali we are getting late..." she said trying to control her blush and he just admired how beautiful she looked

"I don't want to go..." he said like a kid and she looked at him in confusion

"Why... it's Fahad bhai's walimah Ali.." she said in panic state and he just stood there watching her. "Ali are you even listening..." she complained

"Azra nobody is going to even spare a glance at bride... everyone is going to eye my precious gem.." he said and dropped his head in her neck and her hands curl up in his hair

"The arrangements for men and women are different honey... no men will be able to look at me.." she said and kissed his cheek

"Hmmm.... Allah Khair kare..." he said and she laughed..

"Acha I have something for you..." he said fishing something in his pocket

"What..??" She squealed excitedly and he just smiled at his innocent innocent angel

Ali removed a velvet box from his pocket with a ribbon tied on the top and handed her with care. "Open it..." he said and it took all Azra's willpower not to rip the box apart

When Azra removed the ribbon and opened the box her voice caught in her throat looking at the diamond ring. The ring was of gold and had diamond studs in two entwined hearts shapes. She looked at him with shining stars in her eyes. He took the ring from her hand and bended on his knees and said

"Since the time you entered my life you have locked my heart with yours and I want to Lock it forever with only you. Our Hearts are Locked so are our Lives. Your the only person who is enabled to be the key to my heart locked. I LOVE YOU MRS AZREENA ALI ABDULLAH"

He slid the ring in her ring finger and kissed her knuckles. Her ring finger is empty since the day of her marriage. Hamza (her former fiancee) and Azra had a ring ceremony but when they broke the marriage Azra had removed the ring on the very minute her father announced her Nikkah with Ali. Now again her ring finger is filled with another and more fascinating ring from the person she loves.

"Proposing in bathroom is weird. isn't it.??." she asked him and he palmed his face. Bathroom seriously not in kitchen, not in bedroom, in bathroom seriously.

The couple entered Abdullah Mansion a little late and the whole house including Hasan and Abdullah stood in the living area with daggers in their eyes, teasing daggers.

"Why are you late Ali..??" Shareef said in a teasing tone and Azra fought the urge to hide her blush

"Traffic abbu...." Ali said rubbing the back of his neck and the family burst out in fits of laughter and the blush on Azra's cheek just added fuel to the already lightning fire.

Azra's parents were happy and content to see their daughter happily married and the smile on her face proved that she is loving her married life. Maybe all these were Allah's plans to bring these two hearts together. Now when Hasan's look back six months ago then Hamza was the worst choice for Azra indeed Allah's plans were the most beneficial and perfect.

Ali is a kind of Husband every father wants for a daughter and every mother parys for her daughter.

***

The girls were seated in women's area chit-chatting, gossiping and moreover pulling Azra's leg. And the women couldn't even hide her blush from these predatory womens. Mehr with such a loud volume of voice didn't even let alone miss a single chance of teasing Azra and let other womens who came in wedding do the same thing.

Fahad and Nikhat's wedding went very peacefully and silently. Both the families didn't wanted to over do or show off their money. They just wanted a plain single Nikkah and Walimah with partition so the girls can also enjoy. In mens company girls can't be themselves.

There were no fireworks, or Haldi only women's applied Heena in bride's hands and a peacefully Nikkah was held in masjid for mens and kazi sahab came home for Nikhat's Nikkah. The Walimah was also a elegant one nothing too shabby it was so beautiful that Azra thought she couldn't take her eyes off the decoration.

The way Nikhat's wedding went she wanted her's to be the same but Allah has different plans for everyone and sure His Plans were the best. She has the one heck amazing man loving her. Thinking of her man she touched the ring he gave and the confession just warmed her heart. She hasn't replied to him but she knows she is going to do something for making it special too.

A/N:

Assalamualikum!!

Hello Readers!! How are you?? I hope you are doing fine cause buckle up for Broken Hearts. It's going to be hella fun and Humor with Broken hearts. And Do let me know did you like this part or not anfmd yea.. cheesy romance over sad part is going to start.. Vote and comment fast fast so I'll update soonish.. The picture in the above media box is of Nikhat and Fahad.

BROKEN HEARTS

Asiya Malik: The drool worthy girl. she gets what she wants. Parties, Pubs, Friends and curses are her life. she ran away from her house to be with the man of her dreams but the dreams got shattered when she saw him married to someone else. She drowned herself in Alcohol and stay at her friends house cause her parevts don't want her back.

Akib Azmat: A responsible citizen of Pakistan and The Grandson of the ex-governor of Lahore. An urdu freak, loves his religion to the core of his heart. He led his heart break for someone he loved. He came to India to meet his father and brother and land himself with a problem name Asiya.

what happens when he find Asiya in middle of the road drunk and lying half unconscious?
The Problem is he liked her for the first time he saw her but she loves someone else.
Both the Hearts are Broken, will they mend each others broken heart or Asiya will never be over Ali Abdullah.
FIND OUT IN 'BROKEN HEARTS'

Note: The book is a work of fiction anything resembles to reality is a coincidence. This book isn't meant to hurt anybody's feelings it's just for humor and no war against India Pakistan. Peace-Out.

Buckle up for some Humor from next week Broken Hearts will be updated...