Part 1: Memories

Assalamualikum;)

Start with Bismillah. End with Alhamdulillah. Patience with SubhanAllah. Promise with InsyaAllah. Your life will be blessed by Allah. :')

Part 1. Memories

"Wake up!!! Wake up!!" I heard noises around me, why is everyone shouting around me.

I lazily open my eyes and saw Zara, Sana, Afsha, Alya all of them surrounded me with grumpy faces.

"Good Morning" I said yawning stretching my hands and after some second I was attacked by pillows

I ran in the whole room to save myself from attacks "what did I do, why are you all beating me" I said with unnecessary pauses

"Appi (Dii, sister) we all are waking you up from last half an hour" Afsha shouted

"Why do you all have to wake me up from sleep" I snap at them

"Appi, you are going to get married have habit of waking early in the morning" Zara shouted

I became sad after hearing that these are probably last days of mine in my house. I am going to get married in a week 'I'll miss these days'

Seeing me sad Alya came and hugged me side ways followed by Sana, Zara, Afsha. Our eyes became watery thinking about the less time left for me in my house.

Zara and Afsha are sisters they both are my Mamu's daughter's (mother's brother) and Sana is my khala's daughter (mother sister) and Alya is my chachu's daughter (daddy's brother).

We all be always together in every mischief, prank, punishment, shopping etc etc.. I'll miss them I'll miss their late night talks, our shopping time, we used cook food together. It's been so long we were together we went to school together, college, university everything we did together but now am going to leave my group and going far away from them.

We cried on the image of me leaving them, this house. our memories flashed in front of our eyes. The door opened and took our attention we saw ammi (mom) with bags in her hand.

"Don't make her cry girls" ammi said in a cheerful tone but I can sense she herself wants to cry

"Ya or else dark circles will come" Zara said

We all laughed at this drama queen she just loves make up and shopping her husband will have hard time paying her bills.

"Leave these tears for the time of ruksati" (Bidaai, the time girl leaves her house and goes to husband house)

"Ya we will cry together making loud sound and groans at the time of ruksati" Alya said

Alya and her humor is very difficult to understand sometimes her talks are understood by her only and she laughs on her own joke whether it's funny or lame.

Sana is a very emotional girl, tears make way from her eyes very early she is very much dear to her dad, benefit of becoming only daughter of the whole house. In her family everyone has sons she is the only girl of the Rehman family and has a very generous heart.

Afsha is very much active and down to heart. She always build walls around her and never let anyone enter except her family she wants to study and doesn't want to get married. She is a smart girl with a nasty mind.

Sana clicked her fingers in front of me bringing me out of my thoughts. "Appi don't think more about of jiju" (sister husband)

"Ohhh, appi is thinking about jiju" Afsha teased me

"Shut up you all am going to take a bath" I said and to avoid further embarrassment I ran into bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------

After having bath and freshing up I went down stairs and saw whole dinning table was empty. My bad I got up late and everyone had breakfast without me. I sat on the chair and ammi came with omelet bread and orange juice.

"Jazakallah khair ammi" I hugged her and kissed her cheek

"Wa fa antum jazakallahu khairum. Eat fast it's almost lunch time" ammi said

I ate the food and my eyes roam around the house, it had so many memories of my childhood, teenage everything. Every corner of the house consist my memory my childhood. I'll miss everything.

I finished my food and kept the empty utensils in the sink. Fatima aapa (maid name) started washing them. I am my father's princess, I don't know what will happen in my future and how my in-laws will be but am sure if Allah (swt) has written them in my qadar (destiny) defiantly it will be good. Allah loves his us more than even parents love their kids.

Safina khala came (mom's sister) "Azra your abbu is calling you" she said and handed me the hijaab.

I went to the hall way and saw abbu sitting with three mens. I straighten my scarf and went where abbu is sitting.

"Assalamualikum" I drew their attention

"Walekumasalam" they all greeted back with a smile

"Shareef this is my daughter Azreena" abbu got up and side hugged me

"Mashallah you have a very nice daughter, she is just like you" the man I think abbu said shareef uncle he complimented me. He is in his middle 70's. Beside him there were two men sitting I didn't look at them. It's haram in Islam to look at gair mehram.

"Azreena they are my sons Ali and Fahad"

"Assalamualikum" I said my eyes locked on the floor

"Walekumasalam" they said

"Shareef come I'll show you all your room come kids" abbu said and they all got up.

They walked behind abbu but abbu stopped at the stairs and turned "Azra tell your ammi to bring food for them"

I nodded and went to the kitchen to inform ammi about the guests..

Glossary:-
Ammi - Mom
Abbu - Dad
Khala - (mom's sister)
Chachu - (Dad's brother)
Mamu - (Mom's Brother)
Gair Mehram - another men except your father and husband
Jazakallah - thank you
Wa fa antum jazakallah khairum - welcome
Appi - sister
Jiju - sister husband

A/N:

Assalamualikum Readers!!! Hope you all like the first part of the book. This is just a start tune in to know what happened..

Allah Hafiz

M;)